Go Back   Freethought Forum

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Stephen Maturin
Yesterday 03:56 PM
Good King Trump
Not just Dem states, either. North Carolina denied 99 percent of federal recovery funds for Hurricane Matthew | PBS News It's good to remember that the PAB administration wasn't all bleach... (1,562,885 views, 6,039 replies)
New Post
viscousmemories
Yesterday 12:50 PM
More blithe racism
I probably wrote this before, but my first clue when I lived in the Atlanta suburbs was that our subdivision was called "The Plantation". My second clue was when my black co-worker said she wouldn't... (730,215 views, 1,972 replies)
New Post
-FX-
Yesterday 11:22 AM
I'm here, so everybody can rage at will
I thought about starting a topic about "hacking". computers, coughing, or driving a cab? But instead I posted this post. Why is a cab driver called "a hack"? Why is "hacking" used in... (42,709 views, 82 replies)
New Post
-FX-
Yesterday 10:36 AM
Doomsday preppin
I don't believe that. It's easier to fight for a sane government and responsible society than to prepare for a dystopian future in which you might die alone and screaming in agony. That being... (446 views, 7 replies)
New Post
-FX-
Yesterday 10:32 AM
Bring on ur lolcats, I dares ya
If you actually care about your inane conversations online, you can also archive them, so when you are like 90 years old, you can go back and re-read them, and remember all that we have lost. ... (1,186,480 views, 6,705 replies)