Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium

Old 06-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Coffee, tea, anti-Nazi

Default Re: New And Improved Rant Thread, now with 50% more profanity!

here it is against a white piece of paper. It looks even more blue in daylight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23355_440043483059_768823059_5799346_7184349_n.jpg (25.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Coffin Creep

Yeah, that's blue.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:25 AM
Vaginally-privileged sociopathic cultist

Wow, that's some serious bullshit.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:14 PM
ŧiggermonkey

It's friday.. :happysun: and.. well, it's Friday... I didn't get to sleep last night until about 1:00 am, got up at 6'ish, came to work for 8, to find that both spectacularly useless assbitches called out today. :blankstare:

Fucking worthless pieces of flesh. :trash:
Watser? (06-18-2010)
Old 06-18-2010, 04:21 PM
lumpy proletariat

O, here's the thing. I have not got the energy to rant, or maybe the anger has not yet taken hold, but I'll give it a go. (Fuck.)

Your intentions and your actions seem to have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Do they even know each other? I doubt it. (Fuck.)

You say you'd do nothing which could endanger the boy. But you ask a friend if they know where you can score some weed while you and the boy are at the waterpark. (Fucking dick, except I wouldn't in a million years and not after a million std tests, so fuck yourself, which you seem good at.)

You claim to be in rehab, yet you score a vicodan prescription and try to hide this from the person who is paying for it. If there's nothing to hide, why are you hiding? (Fuck you.)

Your name is coming off of the authorization to pick the boy up from camp. You're not getting any unsupervised visits. Not even an hour.

Just when people start to say "O, he's making progress" you prove them wrong, prove me wrong. Not again. Last chance over.
Thanks, from:
Brimshack (06-21-2010), irukandji (07-08-2010), Nullifidian (06-22-2010), Qingdai (06-18-2010)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 PM
ŧiggermonkey

It's Friday, which ended up being another really suck ass day at work and I'm so fucking stressed out that I couldn't eat my lunch. :stwitch:

I :heart: to eat, so I know I'm when I'm REALLY stressed or REALLY sick when I can't eat. :shutmou:

MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS! :rawr:
Old 06-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Fishy mokey

:cheerup:
Shelli (06-18-2010)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:48 PM
lumpy proletariat

:hug:

And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelli View Post
MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS! :rawr:
I suspect there is a web site somewhere specializing in this.
Thanks, from:
Shelli (06-18-2010), Stormlight (06-30-2010), Watser? (06-18-2010)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:52 PM
ŧiggermonkey

:laughcry:
Old 06-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander

I love it when my clients assume that connection problems must be on my side, no matter what the error message they're seeing is. FFS, they could get an error message that reads" HEY DUMBASS, REMEMBER HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ATTACH A CLIENT CERTIFICATE TO ALL YOUR REQUESTS? DID YOU REMEMBER TO DO THAT THIS TIME? You NEED TO DO IT EVERY TIME, NOT JUST FOR EVERY THIRD REQUEST, OR REQUESTS MADE ON SUNDAYS, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" and they would forward it to me and ask me to look into it for them.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:51 PM
A fellow sophisticate

FML. That is all.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

I am EXTREMELY CRANKY right now. I wish someone would just step to me or something.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 PM
not very big for a grown-up

I notice the last few posts have not contained any swears - as promised by the fucking thread title. Acronyms do not count.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Codswallop smegma dicknugget hooey asspants gunt front-bottom felch dingleberry stupid turdblossom fart.
Thanks, from:
Adam (06-28-2010), BrotherMan (06-23-2010), curses (06-23-2010), Leesifer (06-23-2010), Sock Puppet (07-01-2010), Stormlight (06-30-2010), vremya (06-27-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 07:23 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
Codswallop smegma dicknugget hooey asspants gunt front-bottom felch dingleberry stupid turdblossom fart.
You rang, sugartits?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Dogehlaugher -Scrutari

FUCK YOU LEES! You're not the shitty boss of me!

Better?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

Thanks for unwittingly bumping this thrad, pea. I'm so blind by unconsolable rage that I might not have been able to find it on my own! What has the otherwise phlegmatic BrotherMan in a tizzy now? I'LL TELL YOU.

First and foremost: NO BACKYARD NEIGHBOR PIBBLES STILL! WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TEASING ME WITH THE JOY OF NEARBY FACE MAWLING PLEASURES, EVEN IF IT IS STILL BY PROXY1?

For no good reason today was the day for my semimonthly trip to the store. I usually wait until I have a stack of errands to do before I do this chore. The usual round is from home to the bank then to the store and then maybe to a special treat place if I think I've been a good Borther. Most times it's a pleasant and easy trip. No hassles, no traffic snaggles and nobody pissing me off by their existence.

Not. Today.

Everything is just peachy, as usual, when I get to my car. Oh, sure, it's warmer than I normally care for it but that's okay. I'm in such a good mood I even roll down my windows to enjoy the hot, but nice, day! Thank you Kindly Spirits of Good Days™ for this Good Day!

The goodestness of the day ends there. I wind my way out of the subdivision and onto a real world road. Who knew at the same time someone a third of a mile away was doing the exact same thing! I get my car up to, okay a bit beyond, the speed limit and the person who was in front of me must have been afraid of the WIND because they were doing ten miles per hour under the posted limit! And if it were just that I might be able to reason it away because there's a turn another one third of a mile ahead and a few hundred feet beyond that is a traffic light. But it wasn't just the speed. This person was drifting out of the lane onto the shoulder just because there were cars in the other lane. How do I know this? BECAUSE THEY DID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY GOT TO THE TRAFFIC LIGHT.

I quickly think to myself: Self. You are going to go mad if you stay behind this scaredy cat scaredy all the way to the bank. And I probably would have, too. I put myself into the left turn lane at the traffic light thinking Ha HA! You won't stymie me today! But the Kindly Spirits of Good Days™ were no longer smiling upon me. The road I turned onto was now a construction zone. I had actually considered the construction road into my reasoning. I was expecting some delay. But I didn't calculate on the full stop delay(s) that were there. Though I may have misjudged by time so rudely taken from me I still think construction delay was the best option besides wandering behind Scaredy Driver.

But that alone wouldn't have been enough to shift this from Good Day™ to Not Good Day™! Oh no. It continues! I get to the bank with almost no incident. (There was a red light runner who could have caused something. I tootled my horn at her because she needed to know what a dumb cunt she was and I wasn't about to let her get away scot free!) But at the bank the traffic snarl gets dumber! Before I dive into that, you have to understand something about Delaware roads and parking lots: They're fucking stupid. Seriously. Stupid. There's rarely an entrance where you're trying to get to. No, you either have to know to turn at the road before you get there or hope there's an access after you pass the store. And even when you magically find your way into the parking lot it's a goddamn maze to get to the parking spots! I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING KIDDING.

So, there are TWO vehicles stuck in the maze of Bank Parking. One is trying to stupidly turn around in the fucking access choke and at the other exit is a mother fucking tractor trailer blocking every goddamn thing else! So, I can't go the way I normally do and even my back up plan needs a back up plan - one where I have to avoid other drivers trying to make the best out of a moronic situation they didn't create.

Luckily, the kindly bank teller is a kindly bank teller and not someone just doing what they have to in order to collect a check. Project Replenish Funds succeeds with no further incident.

On my way out of Bank Parking another moron who has no clue what the fucking signal do on their own damn vehicle STOPS in front of the bank and stops. (Yes, STOPS and stops.) No blinker. No flashers. No friendly wave around. JUST FUCKING STOPS and expects everyone around them to mystically scry what the fuck they intend for the rest of the world to do while they STOP.

When the traffic is clear I put their stupid stopping ass behind me for good. I get me to the Food Store so I don't starve over the next several days. No traffic incidents there. But, damn, what the fuck did I ask for at the deli? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF TURKEY BREAST? Generally, I'm only partially satisfied with the store deli I use. Most of the time I order whatever they have on special. But not this time! (God, that's what to day is, isn't it? NOT THIS TIME BORTHERMAN DAY.) It's only pressed and cured meats on special. Oh crap. says me. Now I have to stare at the meager selection in the case and guess at what the prices might be because not everything is marked! Fuck you, Food Store. Fuck. You. (But the deli lady was friendly so I don't hold no grudge on her, just the Faceless Store.)

Ah, trip almost done! I think as I carry my goods out. One more stop and it's homeward bound - and I'm totally starting to feel as happy as that dopey dog Michael J. Fox voiced in Homeward Bound. BUT MY TROUBLES, THEY ARE NOT DONE.

Keeping in mind that Delaware Parking Lots are Stupid: I eventually make my way to a local chain convenience store (just for that one thing that I am totally addicted to now: frozen coffees) and the universe is bent on making me suffer for my selfishness! FUCK YOU UNIVERSE WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! Because as I get into the parking lot I'm forced to drive around people who are gabbing from their cars. And one Gabber decides that [i]right then, right when I'm driving around them, is the best time to back up - BACK UP WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THE ROOM IN THE WORLD TO TURN AROUND FORWARDS FACING. Let me tell you! I tootled my HORN at them BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT PEOPLE I JUST WANT TO GET SOME THINGS DONE TODAY WHY ARE YOU ALL, ALL OF YOU, BEING FUCKING STUPID WHEN THE LAST HUNDREDITY TIMES I'VE DONE THIS NONE OF YOU WERE STUPID!?

IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING WEDNESDAY, 2:30 IN THE PM EVEN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU DUMBASSES ORDERING FROM MY LOCAL CONVENIENCE CHAIN STORE WHEN ALL I WANT IS A TASTY AND DELICIOUS FROZENS COFFEE THAT SHOULD HAVE ONLY TAKEN 3 MINUTES BUT IS NOW TAKING 10 MINUTES. GO THE FUCK HOME OR TO WORK OR ANY OTHER FUCKING PLACE BUT IN MY WAY. I want to tell them all. But being the good natured and generally phlegmatic BrotherMan, I don't.

(In painful self admonishment, I did some stupid driving trying to get out of the STUPID parking lot. I can't explain it with out a drawing so you'll just have to imagine me having, by complete and utter accident, upset someone else's possibly Good Day™ by some minor amount.)

And because the UNIVERSE is some kind of practical joker, I'm finally on the road that leads home (where I encountered Scaredy Driver, remember) AND I GET BEHIND ANOTHER I'M NOT DOING THE SPEED LIMIT BECAUSE BORTHERMAN IS BEHIND ME AND TODAY IS THE DAY THAT IT'S NOT FOR HIM DAY. Which, I guess is some kind of way of keeping me humble or some bullshit.

So there you have it, :ff:ers. BortherMan and His Almost Good, Very Troubling, Angrifying, Why Does the Universe Hate Me Day.
Thanks, from:
Adam (06-28-2010), Caligulette (06-27-2010), Crumb (06-23-2010), Leesifer (06-24-2010), lisarea (06-23-2010), Nullifidian (07-09-2010), One for Sorrow (07-08-2010), S.Vashti (06-24-2010), Shelli (06-27-2010), Sock Puppet (07-01-2010), wei yau (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 08:11 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Now that's a rant.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:18 AM
lumpy proletariat

Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing Children are a fucking blessing.

O, really?
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (06-27-2010), Nullifidian (07-09-2010), Stormlight (06-30-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 05:26 AM
lumpy proletariat

Here's another one:
I am tired of 'how are you?' being such a loaded question. If I say "fine" it's obvious that I am lying. The fucking stress of combined fucking stressful situations is fucking killing me. I want ONE THING to resolve. Just fucking ONE - and not so some fucking other asinine thing can jump aboard right then. I want a fucking minute to my fucking self, I want a week which does not include either/or more than one trip to the kid's doctor and a discovery that an ex is doing something fucked up. I want a fucking break, I want a month wherein some fucking thing else does not explode. I want a weekend which does not include being treated dismissively by someone I try hard to provide a space for, and about whom I have huge fears for a variety of reasons.

I want to just fucking not have to think for a fucking minute. I want to be the one who gets to just do fuckall and let the rest of the world sort that out. I want to be the one who gets to fucking sleep in, or just not have to worry about everything all at once. I want some just plain peace, just a minute, just a day. Just one day that I do not through the normal course of events find yet another horrible thing out about the different ways people could just kill me outright or by slow degrees.

I want to feel like me again, like I can actually complete a thought and just not feel so horrible all the damn time.
Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (07-09-2010), Stormlight (06-30-2010)
Old 06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander

Not a rant so much as a perplexed headshake: Customer, why the fuck are so you so concerned that we must protect the sanctity of your public keys as you transmit them to me? Let us all meditate on the definition of the word "public" for a moment, shall we?
Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (07-09-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 04:57 AM
lumpy proletariat

It is quite possible that if you don't know what kind of book you're looking for, I will not, either. No, yelling will not help.
Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (07-09-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Queen?

It's already been a hell of a day and it is not even noon. Fuck'n people....
Old 07-02-2010, 03:53 PM
ŧiggermonkey

I came here wanting to rant and now I don't even know where to start...

By the end of today, it's very possible that there'll be an imprint of my motorcycle's tire track(s) on someone's melon. :brooding:
Old 07-03-2010, 10:58 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Aaarrgghh! Damn compressors won't stay running. Hello, it's not rocket surgery. Wake up, sheeple!

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium