Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 01-30-2017, 01:45 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

So important!

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
No Chuck. You're just trying to discredit any legitimate argument that could be right, which you can't deal with. After all, if I'm right, where does that leave your phony stewardship? You're so unscientific, please stick with law as you can play all kinds of games to win your case! :giggle:

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-30-2017, 02:36 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

NASA Gravity Probe B confirms that the Corrupted Text is Corrupt and that "Einstein was right" (per Authentic Text):

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
NASA Gravity Probe B confirms that the Corrupted Text is Corrupt and that "Einstein was right" (per Authentic Text):

Einstein Passes Tests by NASA's Gravity Probe B - YouTube
You fail again Chuck. You have no idea what you're even talking about in reference to the book. You're such a screw up! :laugh:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-30-2017, 02:57 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Leading Scientists Affirm that Einstein Was Right as Authentic Text Stated

Of course, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I understand that those Corruptors who hawk the Corrupted Text for lucre on the Internet reject the Authentic Text. This is a hurt to the Authentic Text, but I do not blame them for it.

Dear readers, beware of charlatans hawking a Corrupted Text! The only authentic text is the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. Other texts are corrupt, as is the Corrupted Text.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Dragar (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:

Of course, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I understand that those Corruptors who hawk the Corrupted Text for lucre on the Internet reject the Authentic Text. This is a hurt to the Authentic Text, but I do not blame them for it.

Dear readers, beware of charlatans hawking a Corrupted Text! The only authentic text is the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. Other texts are corrupt, as is the Corrupted Text.
Stick with law! :laugh:

Old 01-30-2017, 03:55 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:

Stick with law! :laugh:
peacegirl, I shall stick with the undeniable mathematical law of man's nature that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. Indeed, I cannot do otherwise, for I am compelled of my own free will to be the True Steward of the Authentic Text, just as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8! I shall interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and I shall do so without blame from you!

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I am gratified to observe the world's scientists - for whose attention the Authentic Text so cried out! - affirming the Authentic Text's important affirmation that Einstein was right.

I urge the lurkers, in their thousands, to observe and remember well that vile Corruptrix who despairs and rejects these findings and the very Authentic Text that demanded them in the first instance, all in the service of hawking her $41.00 Corrupted Text.

European Space Agency experiment set to confirm Authentic Text statement that "Einstein Was Right"
Thanks, from:
Old 01-30-2017, 04:32 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Oh, come on!

You know as well as I do that trying to get peacegirl to comprehend what gravitational waves are -- much less how their detection confirms Einstein and disproves Lessans -- is like trying to get my cat to comprehend calculus.

Actually, come to think of it, my cat is pretty smart. My money is on him having a better chance of comprehending calculus than peacegirl does of comprehending Relativity and related matters.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), ChuckF (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 04:49 PM

"Space is 4D" -- Theory Claims that Time is Not the 4th Dimension - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel

Old 01-30-2017, 05:14 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Oh, come on!

You know as well as I do that trying to get peacegirl to comprehend what gravitational waves are -- much less how their detection confirms Einstein and disproves Lessans -- is like trying to get my cat to comprehend calculus.

Actually, come to think of it, my cat is pretty smart. My money is on him having a better chance of comprehending calculus than peacegirl does of comprehending Relativity and related matters.
True enough, true enough - but let us real seekers of truth not limit ourselves by the very real limitations of the Corrupted Text.

Let us return, as we are compelled to do of our own free will, to the Authentic Text itself.

Text:

Explication: To say "Einstein is wrong" is to reject Lessans and the Authentic Text. That much is plainly obvious. But according to the Authentic Text, it is much more than that! It is not only to say "Lessans was wrong" - it is like saying "Edison was wrong." "The scientists who planned a moon landing were wrong." "The first astronomer who observed the mathematical laws inherent in the solar system which enabled him to predict an eclipse was wrong."

But behold! The Authentic Text is self-proving, and by its own terms refutes the Corrupted Text!

For the light bulb works - Edison was right! Men walked on the moon - NASA was right! Eclipses are predicted - the astronomer was right! Einstein was right!

peacegirl's Corrupted Text is Corrupt and must, therefore, be rejected.

I shall again demonstrate, mathematically and undeniably, and in a manner that brooks no opposition, the depth of the Corruption of the Corrupted Text.

Let us return to the Messiah's immensely effective and extremely well-thought-out lawsuit against the President of the United States:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Lessans
I, Seymour Lessans [. . .] am taking Jimmy Carter to court as the only alternative to prove before 12 top ranking scientists
(emphasis added)

The Messiah himself recognized the paramount importance of reputable scientific review. That is precisely why the Authentic Text relies on Edison, Einstein, NASA - all right, not wrong! The Corrupted Text and the Corruptrix do violence and hurt to the Authentic Text in relying on crackpots, Youtube comments, and sources other than "top ranking scientists" (as Lessans himself demanded!)

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I am compelled of my own free will to REJECT this Corruption. I stand with the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime - Einstein was right, just as top ranking scientists affirm! I reject the Corrupted Text and its buffoonish quackery, at $41.00 or any other price.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, come on!

True enough, true enough - but let us real seekers of truth not limit ourselves by the very real limitations of the Corrupted Text.

Let us return, as we are compelled to do of our own free will, to the Authentic Text itself.

Text:

Explication: To say "Einstein is wrong" is to reject Lessans and the Authentic Text. That much is plainly obvious. But according to the Authentic Text, it is much more than that! It is not only to say "Lessans was wrong" - it is like saying "Edison was wrong." "The scientists who planned a moon landing were wrong." "The first astronomer who observed the mathematical laws inherent in the solar system which enabled him to predict an eclipse was wrong."

But behold! The Authentic Text is self-proving, and by its own terms refutes the Corrupted Text!

For the light bulb works - Edison was right! Men walked on the moon - NASA was right! Eclipses are predicted - the astronomer was right! Einstein was right!

peacegirl's Corrupted Text is Corrupt and must, therefore, be rejected.

I shall again demonstrate, mathematically and undeniably, and in a manner that brooks no opposition, the depth of the Corruption of the Corrupted Text.

Let us return to the Messiah's immensely effective and extremely well-thought-out lawsuit against the President of the United States:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Lessans
I, Seymour Lessans [. . .] am taking Jimmy Carter to court as the only alternative to prove before 12 top ranking scientists
(emphasis added)

The Messiah himself recognized the paramount importance of reputable scientific review. That is precisely why the Authentic Text relies on Edison, Einstein, NASA - all right, not wrong! The Corrupted Text and the Corruptrix do violence and hurt to the Authentic Text in relying on crackpots, Youtube comments, and sources other than "top ranking scientists" (as Lessans himself demanded!)

As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I am compelled of my own free will to REJECT this Corruption. I stand with the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime - Einstein was right, just as top ranking scientists affirm! I reject the Corrupted Text and its buffoonish quackery, at $41.00 or any other price.
Yes, Einstein was right! But time is not a dimension!!

Old 01-30-2017, 05:38 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Yes, Einstein was right!
:yup:
Thanks, from:
The Lone Ranger (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 05:38 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Make up your mind. If Einstein was right, then time is a dimension, as he argued.

If he was wrong, then a lot of our current technology -- built, as it is, on the assumption that he was right -- shouldn't work.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), ChuckF (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 05:48 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

So then, to sum up:

RIGHT - Einstein and the Authentic Text

WRONG - peacegirl, the Corrupted Text, and Corrupted Text's buffoonish quackery

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), ChuckF (01-30-2017), Pan Narrans (01-30-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 06:21 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
So then, to sum up:

RIGHT - Einstein and the Authentic Text

WRONG - peacegirl, the Corrupted Text, and Corrupted Text's buffoonish quackery
Astute Observations from the Citizen Doctor. :yup:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), Pan Narrans (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2017), The Lone Ranger (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Make up your mind. If Einstein was right, then time is a dimension, as he argued.

If he was wrong, then a lot of our current technology -- built, as it is, on the assumption that he was right -- shouldn't work.
That just isn't true. GPS systems don't need special relativity to work. I'm not sure what other technologies you're talking about.

Physicists continue work to abolish time as fourth dimension of space
April 14, 2012 by Lisa Zyga report

Light clocks A and B moving horizontally through space. According to length contraction, clock A should tick faster than clock B. In a new study, scientists argue that there is no length contraction, and both clocks should tick at the same …more

(Phys.org) -- Philosophers have debated the nature of time long before Einstein and modern physics. But in the 106 years since Einstein, the prevailing view in physics has been that time serves as the fourth dimension of space, an arena represented mathematically as 4D Minkowski spacetime. However, some scientists, including Amrit Sorli and Davide Fiscaletti, founders of the Space Life Institute in Slovenia, argue that time exists completely independent from space. In a new study, Sorli and Fiscaletti have shown that two phenomena of special relativity - time dilation and length contraction - can be better described within the framework of a 3D space with time as the quantity used to measure change (i.e., photon motion) in this space.

The scientists have published their article in a recent issue of Physics Essays. The work builds on their previous articles, in which they have investigated the definition of time as a “numerical order of material change.”
The main concepts of special relativity - that the speed of light is the same in all inertial reference frames, and that there is no absolute reference frame - are traditionally formulated within the framework of Minkowski spacetime. In this framework, the three spatial dimensions are intuitively visualized, while the time dimension is mathematically represented by an imaginary coordinate, and cannot be visualized in a concrete way.

In their paper, Sorli and Fiscaletti argue that, while the concepts of special relativity are sound, the introduction of 4D Minkowski spacetime has created a century-long misunderstanding of time as the fourth dimension of space that lacks any experimental support. They argue that well-known time dilation experiments, such as those demonstrating that clocks do in fact run slower in high-speed airplanes than at rest, support special relativity and time dilation but not necessarily Minkowski spacetime or length contraction. According to the conventional view, clocks run slower at high speeds due to the nature of Minkowski spacetime itself as a result of both time dilation and length contraction. But Sorli and Fiscaletti argue that the slow clocks can better be described by the relative velocity between the two reference frames, which the clocks measure, not which the clocks are a part of. In this view, space and time are two separate entities.

Read more at: Physicists continue work to abolish time as fourth dimension of space

Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 PM

Scientists suggest spacetime has no time dimension
April 25, 2011 by Lisa Zyga

Scientists propose that clocks measure the numerical order of material change in space, where space is a fundamental entity; time itself is not a fundamental physical entity. Image credit: Wikimedia Commons.

(PhysOrg.com) -- The concept of time as a way to measure the duration of events is not only deeply intuitive, it also plays an important role in our mathematical descriptions of physical systems. For instance, we define an object’s speed as its displacement per a given time. But some researchers theorize that this Newtonian idea of time as an absolute quantity that flows on its own, along with the idea that time is the fourth dimension of spacetime, are incorrect. They propose to replace these concepts of time with a view that corresponds more accurately to the physical world: time as a measure of the numerical order of change.

In two recent papers (one published and one to be published) in Physics Essays, Amrit Sorli, Davide Fiscaletti, and Dusan Klinar from the Scientific Research Centre Bistra in Ptuj, Slovenia, have described in more detail what this means.

No time dimension

They begin by explaining how we usually assume that time is an absolute physical quantity that plays the role of the independent variable (time, t, is often the x-axis on graphs that show the evolution of a physical system). But, as they note, we never really measure t. What we do measure is an object’s frequency, speed, etc. In other words, what experimentally exists are the motion of an object and the tick of a clock, and we compare the object’s motion to the tick of a clock to measure the object’s frequency, speed, etc. By itself, t has only a mathematical value, and no primary physical existence.

This view doesn’t mean that time does not exist, but that time has more to do with space than with the idea of an absolute time. So while 4D spacetime is usually considered to consist of three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, the researchers’ view suggests that it’s more correct to imagine spacetime as four dimensions of space. In other words, as they say, the universe is “timeless.”

“Minkowski space is not 3D + T, it is 4D,” the scientists write in their most recent paper. “The point of view which considers time to be a physical entity in which material changes occur is here replaced with a more convenient view of time being merely the numerical order of material change. This view corresponds better to the physical world and has more explanatory power in describing immediate physical phenomena: gravity, electrostatic interaction, information transfer by EPR experiment are physical phenomena carried directly by the space in which physical phenomena occur.”

As the scientists added, the roots of this idea come from Einstein himself.
“Einstein said, ‘Time has no independent existence apart from the order of events by which we measure it,’” Sorli told PhysOrg.com. “Time is exactly the order of events: this is my conclusion.”

Read more at: Scientists suggest spacetime has no time dimension

Old 01-30-2017, 07:38 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl's present Corruption is as easily dispensed with as the rest, by reference to the Authentic Text. As True Steward of the Authentic Text, I dispense with it now, in a manner that brooks no opposition:

The Authentic Text states that "Einstein was right." Top ranking scientists confirm the statement of the Authentic Text that "Einstein was right." peacegirl's Corrupted Text is Corrupt and must be rejected.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-31-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
peacegirl's present Corruption is as easily dispensed with as the rest, by reference to the Authentic Text. As True Steward of the Authentic Text, I dispense with it now, in a manner that brooks no opposition:

The Authentic Text states that "Einstein was right." Top ranking scientists confirm the statement of the Authentic Text that "Einstein was right." peacegirl's Corrupted Text is Corrupt and must be rejected.
Here's my version which is his words verbatim! You won't win Chuck because you have no idea what the discovery is. Tell me, what is the discovery Chuck? You know you won't answer because you don't know. You're a fraud. :yup:

Down through history there has always been this skepticism before
certain events were proven true. It is only natural to be skeptical, but
this is never a sufficient reason to exclude the possibility of a scientific
miracle. You may reason that many people have been positive that
they were right but it turned out they were wrong, so couldn’t I also
be positive and wrong? There is a fallacious standard hidden in this
reasoning. Because others were positive and wrong, I could be wrong
because I am positive.

The first astronomer who observed the
mathematical laws inherent in the solar system that enabled him to
predict an eclipse was positive and right, as well as the space scientist
who foretold that one day man would land on the moon. Edison
when he first discovered the electric bulb was positive and right.
Einstein when he revealed the potential of atomic energy was positive
and right — and so were many other scientists — but they proved that
they were right with an undeniable demonstration, which is what I am
doing. If my demonstration doesn’t prove me right, then and then
only am I wrong.

There is quite a difference between being positive or
dogmatic over knowledge that is questionable and being positive over
something that is undeniable such as two plus two equals four. Just
bear in mind how many times in the course of history has the
impossible (that which appeared to be) been made possible by scientific
discoveries which should make you desire to contain your skepticism
enough to investigate what this is all about.

#ChuckIsAFraud

Old 01-30-2017, 07:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Here's my version
peacegirl, I stopped reading right here. Your Corrupted Text does not interest. We reject your Corrupted Text, because it is Corrupt. We will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we shall do so without blame from you. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

I will not give you money for your Corrupted Text, no matter how you hawk it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-31-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Here's my version
peacegirl, I stopped reading right here. Your Corrupted Text does not interest. We reject your Corrupted Text, because it is Corrupt. We will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we shall do so without blame from you. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

I will not give you money for your Corrupted Text, no matter how you hawk it.
I don't want your money. Everybody watch Chuck's non-answer. What is the discovery Chuck? Being the "true steward" (:giggle:), isn't that something you should know?

#ChuckIsAFraud

Old 01-30-2017, 08:01 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, I have no more interest in your blameful speculation on the character of True Stewardship of the Authentic Text than I have in your Corrupted Text. You squandered whatever legitimacy you once had when first you practiced to Corrupt. I do not know how to make it any clearer for you: We reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt, by your doing. We will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we shall do so without blame from you.

Fortunately, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, it is generally a simple matter to dispense with your Corruptions, and to warn the lurkers, in their uncounted multitudes, to beware of your unworthy Corrupted Text.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, I have no more interest in your blameful speculation on the character of True Stewardship of the Authentic Text than I have in your Corrupted Text. You squandered whatever legitimacy you once had when first you practiced to Corrupt. I do not know how to make it any clearer for you: We reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt, by your doing. We will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we shall do so without blame from you.

Fortunately, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, it is generally a simple matter to dispense with your Corruptions, and to warn the lurkers, in their uncounted multitudes, to beware of your unworthy Corrupted Text.
People, can you see how he repeats himself? He will continue saying the same thing 100 times. He can't even answer one question. He doesn't have a clue what this discovery is even about. I will fight fire with fire. He's a liar and a fraud.

#ChuckIsNoTrueSteward
#ChuckIsAFraud

Old 01-30-2017, 08:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Here's my version which is his words verbatim!
peacegirl, you lie.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), But (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-31-2017), The Man (01-30-2017), Vivisectus (01-31-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 08:09 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
I will fight fire with fire.
peacegirl, you have that right of way, and it is certainly within your blameful nature to do so. I will not blame you for it, just as I do not blame you for your rejection of the Authentic Text, though this is a hurt to the Authentic Text.

However, as you strike the first blow, we know that there is no use in "fighting" the undeniable mathematical reality that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text; no more than one can "fight" the mathematical fact that 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8! I am compelled of my own free will to be the True Steward of the Authentic Text and this is my nature!

We reject your Corrupted Text, peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-31-2017), The Man (01-30-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy