Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2024, 12:27 AM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: News Miscellany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What is "Ozempic face" and how can people avoid it?

I know women who are doing these shots and they do lose weight but they end up looking like skeltor. I would not recommend this quick fix. Plus, there are bound to be horrific side effects down the line.
Ozempic face is not a thing.

It's just "weight loss face". If you lose a lot of weight, you have excess skin, and that's what "Ozempic face" is. Lose a significant amount of facial fat, you're left with extra skin, and your face will look gaunt. You won't have different results if you lose weight through diet and exercise, especially not if you lose it at the same rate.

At worst it's "rapid weight loss face", but for older people, it's not as likely that losing weight more slowly will result in their skin tightening because your skin loses elasticity as you age. And it's very much possible to lose weight too rapidly without Ozempic. But it could be that it's more likely to happen with Ozempic, I suppose.

So there could be younger people who might lose weight too quickly with Ozempic for their skin to tighten in response, but that is likely something that could be fixed by adjusting dosage.

But like I said, Ozempic is not required for that. I knew a younger guy who lost weight rapidly years before Ozempic and had so much excess skin that he got surgery to remove it. It's not specific to Ozempic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Chelsea Handler Says She 'Didn't Know' She Was on Ozempic

What a stupid bitch. How do you not know what drugs you're on?
What a stupid bitch. How do you not read the article you're sharing, which gives the answer to your question?
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-13-2024), Crumb (02-13-2024), Ensign Steve (02-14-2024)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law