Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2022, 11:04 AM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

‘All the narrations over the main subject mentions the elderly darling of Eve WHO SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS AN INNOCENT HONEY SURVIVING UNDER THE THREAT OF ISLAMIC TERROR. It says not to carry messages between the elderly boyfriend and her so that’s why one should have thought she would know what was in it.’ Remarked a far voice. ‘My orders’, mumbled a fading statement to have been fading, ‘were simply to carry the clearly purposed mean, wait until it had been understood, and if you think it necessary take back an answer either oral or written.’ ‘Good’, said another lady but Eve. ‘There’s no need to understand and yet perceived; just tell all what are our real names, by the way? I couldn’t perceive anything.’
Then Humboldt began to retell the story all over again: I saw three equalities in the middle of that evening! The main door of the mansion, to which the crowd is headed, guests including us - I wonder if we were included? No, nothing in need of any clue punctually, and yet I want to ask this because to have been being invited is another thing, having our name fixed on the guest list is another matter-yes, the cobbled square where the entrance opens... There was also harmony; all the elements that complement the magnificent in every respect: for example, separating the magnificent world behind the main door from the atmosphere of the special calendar reign outside on the stone-paved square - as if perceiving the expensive tulle pulled in front of it was enough to prove its authenticity - and in everything that causes accumulation there.
‘We,’ said all. ‘Then thank “Freethought on my behalf for my acceptance and its particular kindness, which I know how to value as I ought, not having proved my merits of painting by means of words here yet. I will act entirely in accordance with your plans, and I have no particular requirements that evening.’
Eve, who had been listening attentively, asked if she could run through the main message out loud. Humboldt said yes, Eve recited everything word for word. Then she rose to leave. All this while the group had been scrutinizing her face, and now she did so for the last time. Although Humboldt was about the same height as the average member of the group, his darling seemed to be looking down at everybody from above, but almost humbly, although it was impossible to imagine her causing awkwardness to anyone. To be sure, she was only a sweet heart and did not know the contents of the message based on the mission adopted by both the East and West Europe, say civilization she had delivered, but her eyes, her smile, her gestures seemed to be a message in themselves, even if she didn’t know it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature