Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 03-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: All Gov Funded Organizations Providing Pro-Choice Options Under Attack

I keep telling you guys. Prescriptive grammars are only good for one thing: Qualifying for abortions.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-15-2011), ChuckF (03-18-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), erimir (03-15-2011), Nullifidian (03-18-2011), The Man (03-15-2011), Watser? (03-15-2011), wildernesse (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: All Gov Funded Organizations Providing Pro-Choice Options Under Attack

Here's another consequence:

GOP Bill Would Force IRS to Conduct Abortion Audits | Mother Jones
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-18-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), Clutch Munny (03-21-2011), Crumb (03-18-2011), LadyShea (03-18-2011), Nullifidian (03-18-2011), Qingdai (03-18-2011), The Man (03-18-2011), Watser? (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Jesus H Fucking Christ, so much for small government and liberty and all the bullshit they claim they believe in.

Also, how can that possibly not violate medical privacy rights?
Thanks, from:
freemonkey (03-22-2011), Nullifidian (03-18-2011), The Man (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Jesus H Fucking Christ, so much for small government and liberty and all the bullshit they claim they believe in.
But there's no contradiction here. They're about small government with respect to rich people and liberty with respect to rich people. Rich women won't have to use tax deductions and credits to fund their abortions. They can even fly to other countries for the procedure and not have to navigate the nonsense of waiting periods and forced ultrasounds. It's only the working class that will suffer, and they're of no concern whatsoever.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-18-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), Clutch Munny (03-21-2011), Crumb (03-18-2011), freemonkey (03-22-2011), Gonzo (03-18-2011), JoeP (03-18-2011), Kael (03-18-2011), LadyShea (03-18-2011), lisarea (03-18-2011), maddog (03-18-2011), Naru (03-18-2011), The Man (03-18-2011), Watser? (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Banned for copyright violations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post
But there's no contradiction here.
No, here's a contradiction: you claim to be liberal, yet you don't substantively criticize powerful members of your tribe who seriously say that gentiles don't have souls, who rape little girls knowing much of their community will rally behind themselves rather than the victims, and/or execute homosexuals when they are able to get away with it, amongst other disgusting things. Is it antisemitic for me to point out the truth? Newsflash: the reason people are antisemitic is largely because of jewish behavior. If you really want less antisemitism in the world, stop being so anti-humanity.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Quote:
No, here's a contradiction: you claim to be liberal,
I did? When did I do that?

Quote:
yet you don't substantively criticize powerful members of your tribe
I have a tribe?

Given your past performance, I suppose "substantive criticism" to you means calling someone by an ethnic slur.

In that case, let me substantively criticize your views. Honky.

Thanks, from:
Adam (03-18-2011), JoeP (03-18-2011), lisarea (03-18-2011), Naru (03-18-2011), The Man (03-18-2011), Watser? (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Banned for copyright violations

Everything I said is true and can be verified even from reviewing mainstream Jewish sources. Your consistent lack of affection (outright hatred, actually) for the truth has helped make me a (reluctantly) convinced antisemite, and I'm already spreading the gospel, so to speak.

Go ahead and tell yourself I'm a loser, loner, dumb goy who won't get anywhere. Works for me.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Solipsist

Nothing you say is true, sad sack of shit, and none of it can be supported by any mainstream sources. Your consistent hatred of the truth has made you a sad sack of shit (coupled of course with your monumental narcissism). You're only spreading the gospel to your own sock puppets. You are a loser and everyone knows.

Just fyi.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), Clutch Munny (03-21-2011), The Man (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Everything I said is true and can be verified even from reviewing mainstream Jewish sources.
Got a mainstream Jewish source supporting your claim about my allegedly being a liberal or Jewish?

Quote:
...I'm a loser, loner, dumb....
Now there's something that is true and can be verified from multiple sources.
Thanks, from:
JoeP (03-18-2011), LadyShea (03-18-2011), Naru (03-18-2011), Qingdai (03-19-2011), The Man (03-18-2011), Watser? (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander

Quote:
You...helped make me a (reluctantly) convinced antisemite...
:lol:

Take a :bowing:, Null! Can you work on making him a less-reluctant antisemite, b/c I'd love to see just how lunatic his prodigious freeform rants about the kikes and the goyim and the glavin get once he overcomes his reluctance.
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (03-22-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), JoeP (03-18-2011), Kael (03-18-2011), LadyShea (03-18-2011), Naru (03-18-2011), Nullifidian (03-18-2011), Qingdai (03-19-2011), The Man (03-18-2011), Watser? (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Quote:
You...helped make me a (reluctantly) convinced antisemite...
:lol:

Take a :bowing:, Null! Can you work on making him a less-reluctant antisemite, b/c I'd love to see just how lunatic his prodigious freeform rants about the kikes and the goyim and the glavin get once he overcomes his reluctance.
I'll start strategizing a plan with my fellow Elders of Zion. :plotting:
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), The Man (04-09-2016)
Old 03-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Fishy mokey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, here's a contradiction: you claim to be liberal,
I did? When did I do that?
I don't think I've ever seen any :ff:er claim they are a liberal, but Null? You couldn't have picked anyone where that is farther from the truth.

For the record:

:loud:
Crumb (03-18-2011), Naru (03-18-2011), Nullifidian (03-18-2011), Qingdai (03-19-2011), The Man (03-18-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:12 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

loool remember when Republicans were all "omfg they wants to put teh gummint in between u an you're doctor!" And how bad that was? To be fair, they were pretty vehement that health care is not a right, no, not even a little. Unlike, say, abortion.

Say hello to undue burden. Hi there, undue burden!
Quote:
A law signed by Gov. Dennis Daugaard on Tuesday makes the state the first to require women who are seeking abortions to first attend a consultation at one of these centers, to learn what assistance is available “to help the mother keep and care for her child.”
Those laws that remain are already restrictive by national standards. The state, for example, requires a one-day waiting period as well as some counseling from clinic staff, mandating that women be told that an abortion “will terminate the life of a whole, separate, unique living human being.”
Patients often have to drive hours across the state to seek an abortion, so under the new law they would need to make several trips or find a place to stay for the three-day waiting period.
Once you get past the first few paragraphs of this crappy article that are written like a human interest story it's worth it.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-22-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), Crumb (03-22-2011), LadyShea (03-22-2011), lisarea (03-22-2011), livius drusus (03-22-2011), Naru (03-22-2011), Nullifidian (03-22-2011), The Man (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Quote:
Quote:
But there's no contradiction here. They're about small government with respect to rich people and liberty with respect to rich people. Rich women won't have to use tax deductions and credits to fund their abortions. They can even fly to other countries for the procedure and not have to navigate the nonsense of waiting periods and forced ultrasounds. It's only the working class that will suffer, and they're of no concern whatsoever.
That sounds like the Canadian health-care system.

One of their cabinet ministers flew to California for cancer treatment.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post

And what of those people who can't afford any cancer treatment at all, let alone afford to fly elsewhere to get it supposedly better and faster?
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-09-2016)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Fishy mokey

The economy doesn't need them. They die.

The invisible hand is a Death Panel :invisiblehand:
ChuckF (03-22-2011), chunksmediocrites (03-23-2011), Naru (03-22-2011), Nullifidian (03-23-2011), The Man (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:

And what of those people who can't afford any cancer treatment at all, let alone afford to fly elsewhere to get it supposedly better and faster?
I am for funding the treatment of people that can not pay for health-care. I am against a system which forces all people to pay into a government slush fund and have all people abide by the rules of said slush fund for treatment, except of course the truly rich, they will always get what ever they want under any system.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
I am for funding the treatment of people that can not pay for health-care.
Funding it how? What mechanism would you find acceptable?
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-09-2016)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I am for funding the treatment of people that can not pay for health-care.
Funding it how? What mechanism would you find acceptable?
Tax the rich. :yup:

Property tax is probably the most fair.

Income tax is immoral.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:22 PM
the internet says I'm right

Quote:
Income tax is immoral.
Why? Not that I'm saying we absolutely have to have an income tax instead of other forms of taxes, but saying it is immoral (full stop, not just under certain circumstances or misuse) seems like a pretty bold claim. What do you have to back it up?
Thanks, from:
The Man (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:30 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

FICA!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Clutchenheimer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fuck you are a shameless filthy lying little shitsack, aren't you?

Belinda Stronach's tumour was removed in Canada, shitstain.

Her mastectomy and breast reconstruction were done in California, certainly because she's rich, but more obviously because California seems to have a certain strength in plastic surgery involving breasts. I leave it to you to confabulate on the failings of socialized medicine in virtue of which that might be true.
Adam (03-22-2011), erimir (03-23-2011), Kael (03-22-2011), Nullifidian (03-23-2011), The Man (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
Quote:
Income tax is immoral.
Why? Not that I'm saying we absolutely have to have an income tax instead of other forms of taxes, but saying it is immoral (full stop, not just under certain circumstances or misuse) seems like a pretty bold claim. What do you have to back it up?
Taxing the labor of a person is immoral. You are literally taxing their ability to care for themselves.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:44 PM

I would prefer a national sales tax (for non food/medication) myself. It would certainly save a bundle in administrative costs, not having to pay the whole fucking IRS.
Thanks, from:
Gonzo (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Munny View Post
Fuck you are a shameless filthy lying little shitsack, aren't you?

Belinda Stronach's tumour was removed in Canada, shitstain.

Her mastectomy and breast reconstruction were done in California, certainly because she's rich, but more obviously because California seems to have a certain strength in plastic surgery involving breasts. I leave it to you to confabulate on the failings of socialized medicine in virtue of which that might be true.
Right, she left Canada as prescribed by her Canadian doctor because their care is inferior, and she is rich.

Liberal MP Belinda Stronach, who is battling breast cancer, travelled to California last June for an operation that was recommended as part of her treatment, says a report.

Stronach's spokesman, Greg MacEachern, told the Toronto Star that the MP for Newmarket-Aurora had a "later-stage" operation in the U.S. after a Toronto doctor referred her.

"Belinda had one of her later-stage operations in California, after referral from her personal physicians in Toronto. Prior to this, Belinda had surgery and treatment in Toronto, and continues to receive follow-up treatment there," said MacEachern.

He said speed was not the reason why she went to California.

Instead, MacEachern said the decision was made because the U.S. hospital was the best place to have it done due to the type of surgery required.

Stronach went to U.S. for cancer treatment: report - CTV News

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law