Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 03-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: All Gov Funded Organizations Providing Pro-Choice Options Under Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEROME DA GNOME View Post
Lisarea, you need to ask yourself: What is so special about this particular medical procedure outside of it's political value?
lol no, honey. That's a question you need to ask yourself.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), ChuckF (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), Kael (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Qingdai (03-03-2011), Sauron (03-03-2011), Stormlight (03-10-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011), Ymir's blood (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Dr. Jerome Corsi-Soetoro, Ph.D., Esq.

Default Re: All Gov Funded Organizations Providing Pro-Choice Options Under Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
Quote:
Lisarea, you need to ask yourself: What is so special about this particular medical procedure outside of it's political value?
lol no, honey. That's a question you need to ask yourself.
There is nothing special about this particular medical procedure outside of the fact that it has been made an emotional trigger for the proles.

Can you imagine this same sort of consternation over rhinoplasty?

Abortion is a political tool used to divide the proles for the purpose of presenting a false team to root for.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Banned for copyright violations

I'm curious how so many of you can pretend to be pro-choice yet have this ridiculous kneejerk reflex against voluntary eugenics (though interestingly you never criticize Jews for practicing eugenics; it's part of their culture). Voluntary eugenics is an excellent idea. For example, Somalis have an average IQ of 68, relatively small brains, underdeveloped frontal lobes, consistently high rates of murder, and predisposition toward misogynist violence, which often expresses as female genital mutilation. Providing free sterilizations and abortions to such evolutionary throwbacks could only be a blessing. That is, unless you hate "racism" (i.e., going against the wishes of power elites of the most powerful white ethnic group - Ashkenazi Jews) more than you hate FGM, which is unfortunately true of Liv and all too many of you. Cowards!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:13 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
You're bad at analogies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Blah blah blah
You're bad at everything, even baiting.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), Deadlokd (03-03-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), Naru (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Qingdai (03-03-2011), Sauron (03-03-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011), Ymir's blood (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Quote:
Abortion is a political tool used to divide the proles for the purpose of presenting a false team to root for.
You're right. It is. The Republican party has had a lot of success using social issues to get support from the type of people who are harmed by their fiscal policies. There really isn't a logical connection between the economic and social policies of the right wing. It's just that economic policies tend to be less engaging and more difficult to understand than social ones. Effectively, they win over politically ignorant people by touting conservative social policies, then use that support to further neoliberal economic policies.

But abortion is also a legal and often medically necessary procedure, and outlawing it or creating unnecessary obstacles can cause serious harm to women. Just because it is a social issue doesn't mean it's insignificant.

And it's worth noting that you're the one who is being emotionally triggered into flipping your shit over it right now.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Stormlight (03-10-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 AM
the internet says I'm right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
You're bad at analogies.
A better analogy would be if a party wanted to outlaw appendectomies or tonsillectomies for whatever reasons. Until very close to the typical gestation period, a point at which abortions are extremely rare and pretty much always medically necessary, a fetus is just as much a part of a woman's body as an appendix or tonsils. It is exactly as stupid to seek outlawing abortions to protect fetuses as it would be to outlaw appendectomies to protect appendixes.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Not as smart as Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You're bad at analogies.
A better analogy would be if a party wanted to outlaw appendectomies or tonsillectomies for whatever reasons. Until very close to the typical gestation period, a point at which abortions are extremely rare and pretty much always medically necessary, a fetus is just as much a part of a woman's body as an appendix or tonsils. It is exactly as stupid to seek outlawing abortions to protect fetuses as it would be to outlaw appendectomies to protect appendixes.
What if it's a late term appendectomy like vremya's?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The Republican party has had a lot of success using social issues to get support from the type of people who are harmed by their fiscal policies.
Here you fell for the 'Root root root for your Home Team' play.

Quote:
But abortion is also a legal and often medically necessary procedure, and outlawing it
That is not in question here, no one is arguing the outlawing of abortion.

Quote:
or creating unnecessary obstacles can cause serious harm to women.
What makes this medical procedure more deserving of public funds then appendectomy?

Quote:
And it's worth noting that you're the one who is being emotionally triggered into flipping your shit over it right now.
I have no stake in the question, abortion is not an issue for me.

I am just pointing out how this particular medical procedure has been designed to elicit the emotions of the proles to deny them the ability to think rationally for the purpose of dividing them into neat little fighting groups.

You can not think about what I am writing because you have been trained to react emotionally regarding the word abortion.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Dogehlaugher -Scrutari

Here's pretty much my opinion of most stuff happening today.

http://troubletown.com/uploaded_images/ttown1047.jpg
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), beyelzu (03-22-2011), ChuckF (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), freemonkey (03-09-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), Kael (03-03-2011), Naru (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Sauron (03-03-2011), Stormlight (03-10-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Quote:
What makes this medical procedure more deserving of public funds then appendectomy?
If you could point out where anyone has proposed that appendectomies or any other frequently life-saving medical procedure be defunded that would be great. In the absence of such evidence, the only ones treating abortion as an emotional issue are the ones arguing for it to be defunded.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), Gonzo (03-03-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), lisarea (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Banned for copyright violations

Quote:
Well, considering that you're a lying Jew who is bad at everything good, let's have a reality check.

I'm pretty good at being courageous, really. That's why I'm willing to speak truth to power, i.e., the Jewish ruling class. Piss Christ didn't take any courage. Pissing on Christ-killers does. 'Cause the "chosen" are the ones with the power and the legions of authoritarian followers. 'Cause they might kill me next. Again, I'm not even a Christian. Even so, not all truth is literal; sometimes it's allegorical. The truth is that spiritually speaking, you murdered Jesus. You deserve to be killed for that crime against humanity, but I'm not going to kill you because I'm hardly a vengeful kike like you. I know the meaning and value of forgiveness, even if I struggle. See, I'm not a Nazi (i.e., Yahweh in quasi-human form); I'm an Aryan with a conscience.

I'm good at telling the truth; that's why you hate me. Same reason you hate Jesus. And I don't even believe in Jesus, yet in a sense he's more real than any of the bullshit that you come up with.

I'm good at scoring far higher than most Jews on IQ tests, despite being a lowly gentile.

I'm awesome at writing. I'm great at having a seeking mind. These are among the reasons Hept loves me. She's yet another gentile who is smarter than you, Jew. Not to mention a way more decent human being.

I'm good at humor, too. That Black lady friend I mentioned? I'm great at making her laugh - with me, not at me. Maybe next time I'll get a bit more serious and provide some hard information about how Jews controlled the Trans-Atlantic slave trade way out of proportion to their absolute numbers.

Yeah, you poor little tribal people are so oppressed, comprising close to half the billionaires in America despite being 2% of the U.S. population.

Bad at baiting? The fact that you responded like clockwork rather shows otherwise, Jew.

For all your bullshitting, the fact remains that Jews do practice eugenics and have for thousands of years. Even some Jews themselves admit that it is ingrained in Jewish culture. Jews use taboos and shaming tactics to discourage gentiles from doing the same or better. Oh yeah, we'll do better. We'll do best. We insist on it. That's because we're not tribal slaves to a desert demon; at least, we don't have to be. We've got potential that you lack, Jew.

Now, excuse me. I've got some more research on Jewish racism and ethnocentrism to do. Also on the creepy sexual hangups of so many Israeli Jewish males, like having a problem with their daughters dating Arabs. Why do you have a problem when Ethiopian Jews sleep with White Jewish women? You really need to loosen up and have some fun! Maybe you didn't get potty trained quite right.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:12 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
I am just pointing out how this particular medical procedure has been designed to elicit the emotions of the proles to deny them the ability to think rationally for the purpose of dividing them into neat little fighting groups.
Actually, no. I am pretty sure that this particular medical procedure was designed to terminate pregnancies. I think I am on solid ground with this one.
Adam (03-03-2011), beyelzu (03-22-2011), ChuckF (03-03-2011), Crumb (03-03-2011), Deadlokd (03-03-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), Kael (03-03-2011), lisarea (03-03-2011), Naru (03-08-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Qingdai (03-03-2011), Sauron (03-03-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011), Zehava (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Dark Lord, on the Dark Throne

Quote:
Indeed. The root cause of your comprehension problem. *

* No, not really - the actual cause is the fact that you're trolling for sport. But hey; you walked right into it; who am I to look a gift gnome in the mouth?
beyelzu (03-22-2011), JoeP (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (04-09-2016)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:20 AM
It's however you interpret the question...

Location: On A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

I wish Sophia was aborted. Is there anyway her giant derailment post could be spliced out and place in the shitpoast thrad?

:thanked:
Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The Republican party has had a lot of success using social issues to get support from the type of people who are harmed by their fiscal policies.
Here you fell for the 'Root root root for your Home Team' play.
Actually she was agreeing with you that social issues like abortion are used to distract from more important issues concerning fiscal reponsibilty and the federal defecit. So, it's you, you're in denial and a Republican apologist if you can't admit that this has become the game of the Ruplican-lead house. You can hand in the 'I'm an Independant' card whenever you are ready.

Quote:
Quote:

You can not think about what I am writing because you have been trained to react emotionally regarding the word abortion.
:orly: I think you just proved her point.

If you think these anti-abortion rights policies are being used soley for the sake of inciting political argument - why the hell are you defending them as fiscally responsible cost-cutting measures?

Thanks, from:
Crumb (03-03-2011), Deadlokd (03-03-2011), erimir (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-03-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Fishy mokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Quote:
Well, considering that you're a lying Jew who is bad at everything good, let's have a reality check.
Good grief...

Apart from everything else that is wrong with that (pretty much every word), you just proved his point.

You are terrible even at baiting. :fail:
JoeP (03-03-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-05-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Quote:
If you could point out where anyone has proposed that appendectomies or any other frequently life-saving medical procedure be defunded that would be great. In the absence of such evidence, the only ones treating abortion as an emotional issue are the ones arguing for it to be defunded.
Appendectomies are not currently funded in this special way.

Only abortion has special funding.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Quote:
Appendectomies are not currently funded in this special way.

What 'special way' are you referring to? Appendectomies are covered by both Medicare and Medicaid, and undoubtedly by any health care program public employees get access to, including elected officials. Public funds go to pay for them all the time. I had my tonsils removed with public funds.

The only thing 'special' about abortions and their funding is that only 50% of the population could ever possibly need them, which seems to be a real hang-up for you. And thanks to past efforts by elected officials, public funds are already blocked from paying for abortions under the majority of circumstances in most States anyway.

As usual, you don't seem to know what you're talking about here, but I welcome anything you can point out that indicates otherwise.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), freemonkey (03-09-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-05-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

What 'special way' are you referring to?
Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post

If you think these anti-abortion rights policies are being used soley for the sake of inciting political argument - why the hell are you defending them as fiscally responsible cost-cutting measures?
I defend almost all cuts in government spending under the current circumstance.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Whenever either party is in control the same fiscal policies are generally in the same direction.

Bush had a great expansion of domestic government spending, particularly in the government provided health-care arena, Obama has followed with an expansion. Bush created an expansion of the expensive middle-east wars started by his father kept a simmer by Clinton, and now expanded again by Obama.

Same soup, different bowl. Try to look without the team hat on, and look to what is done.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What 'special way' are you referring to?
Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You do know that PP is already barred from spending public funds on abortions under most circumstances, right? Further, you do know that PP does a lot more than provide abortions, right?

One is brought rather forcibly to wonder why you seem so intent on ignoring these facts, as the seem extremely relevant to the current discussion.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-03-2011), beyelzu (03-22-2011), freemonkey (03-09-2011), Naru (03-08-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-05-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 PM

fungible : being of such a nature that one part or quantity may be replaced by another equal part or quantity in the satisfaction of an obligation

Ohh, they were using the other dollars, not those dollars, just like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce didn't use the foreign money for political attack ads, they used the other money.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post

I defend almost all cuts in government spending under the current circumstance.
A deficit hawk, are you?

Okay so you'd back any and all cuts in government spending even if they are specifically aimed to deny a person of their rights?

I suppose you are also against all raises in taxes, too?

Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (03-09-2011), The Man (03-05-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Clutchenheimer

Quote:
fungible : being of such a nature that one part or quantity may be replaced by another equal part or quantity in the satisfaction of an obligation

Ohh, they were using the other dollars, not those dollars, just like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce didn't use the foreign money for political attack ads, they used the other money.
No, no, all wrong. That can't be right -- that's why it matters that mumfnumfteen percent of poor people's dollars is taken away and replaced with a much greater amount of other dollars!

If this fungi-thing made sense, then that would just be poor people getting more money, rather than having their money taken away and replaced with a greater amount of other money.

Shitstain.
Adam (03-03-2011), erimir (03-03-2011), freemonkey (03-09-2011), Nullifidian (03-09-2011), Sock Puppet (03-03-2011), Stormlight (03-10-2011), The Man (03-05-2011), Watser? (03-03-2011)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law