Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 02-14-2024, 09:20 PM
Forum gadfly

Default Re: A revolution in thought

I shit you not. "Bart" hacked into the TR version 2, and borked the forum. TR 3.0 is where stopper showed up ("Bart" was banned for eternity)

It didn't take long for "stopper" to start posting exactly like "Bart", at which point "stopper" was banned for life.

The old guard TR folk can't admit they were duped. Old Dan, stopper, Bart, and many others, were all the same creative fuckhead all along. While the "bart" persona was offensive and destructive, Old Dan was a work of art. "stopper", who seemed the most real of them all, was a psychopath.

When "Bart/stopper" laid waste to the entire forum, and spammed everybody by email, and tried to cause chaos, it was hard to have much compassion. Since the idiots running TR had enabled "him" for so many years.

They even convinced themselves "That Sneakyguy" wasn't the same person lol

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-14-2024, 09:47 PM
Karma is Rael

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
I shit you not. "Bart" hacked into the TR version 2, and borked the forum. TR 3.0 is where stopper showed up ("Bart" was banned for eternity)

It didn't take long for "stopper" to start posting exactly like "Bart", at which point "stopper" was banned for life.

The old guard TR folk can't admit they were duped. Old Dan, stopper, Bart, and many others, were all the same creative fuckhead all along. While the "bart" persona was offensive and destructive, Old Dan was a work of art. "stopper", who seemed the most real of them all, was a psychopath.

When "Bart/stopper" laid waste to the entire forum, and spammed everybody by email, and tried to cause chaos, it was hard to have much compassion. Since the idiots running TR had enabled "him" for so many years.

They even convinced themselves "That Sneakyguy" wasn't the same person lol
That's not accurate, and this is not the place to say the facts.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:59 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Did I just see the odometer roll over to 2100? :chin:
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 10:11 PM
Adequately Crumbulent

:unnod:
256 colors (02-15-2024), ChuckF (02-14-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 10:15 PM
Spiffiest wanger

:mj: :partyhat: :mj:

MMC-PAR-TEEE!

:party:
:djparty:
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 10:16 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Sorry, not my best effort, but pressed for time. :sadcheer:
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 10:50 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 256 colors View Post
That's not accurate, and this is not the place to say the facts.
Oh my. That makes is so much more interesting.

Evidences are easy to come by

For really real IRL this is not a joke

It's all true

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-14-2024, 11:00 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
To the community of learners here at :ff: who join me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime:

I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, congratulate you on these 2100 pages of this thread. Since I rescued the Authentic Text from cruelest obscurity and corruption, how we have blossomed, as surely as 2 is to 4 as 3 is to 6! As you know, I am here to teach.

In celebration of this auspicious milestone, I offer you the world's first audio LessansBit. As once I salvaged the Authentic Text, now I restore the voice of the Author - free of corruption - to a world in need.
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), Crumb (02-15-2024), davidm (02-15-2024), Pan Narrans (02-15-2024), specious_reasons (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 11:09 PM
Forum gadfly

I see 525 pages. Not 2100

:giggle:

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-15-2024, 12:15 AM
Karma is Rael

Lessanism is illegal in some states
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 01:06 AM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
To the community of learners here at :ff: who join me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime:

I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, congratulate you on these 2100 pages of this thread. Since I rescued the Authentic Text from cruelest obscurity and corruption, how we have blossomed, as surely as 2 is to 4 as 3 is to 6! As you know, I am here to teach.

In celebration of this auspicious milestone, I offer you the world's first audio LessansBit. As once I salvaged the Authentic Text, now I restore the voice of the Author - free of corruption - to a world in need.
:foocl:

This, True Steward, is truly what a world sore beset, and truly in need, truly needs: to hear the actual voice of the prophet himself discoursing on muff diving. What a balm and relief for the suffering masses! And to think peacegirl withheld this and other gems from the public in her Corrupted Text, thus delaying the start of the New World and, significantly, causing the death of my Aunt Flo’s beloved Manchester terrier, Adolf. :sadcheer:
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), ChuckF (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 01:34 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

At last, the voice of the Author is redeemed, and truly cleansed of corruption. Attempts to corrupt the Authentic Text in the pursuit of lucre are inevitably defeated, as surely as 2 is to 4 as 3 is to 6.
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), davidm (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 01:51 AM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
At last, the voice of the Author is redeemed, and truly cleansed of corruption. Attempts to corrupt the Authentic Text in the pursuit of lucre are inevitably defeated, as surely as 2 is to 4 as 3 is to 6.
Take heart, E-homos, for you are destined to fall by the wayside in due course, as in the New World scantily clad boys and goils will no longer be denied the opportunity to fall in love with each other’s genitals and get married for life after their first date. :cheer:
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), ChuckF (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Take heart, E-homos, for you are destined to fall by the wayside in due course, as in the New World scantily clad boys and goils will no longer be denied the opportunity to fall in love with each other’s genitals and get married for life after their first date. :cheer:
Happy Valentine Day, kids!
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024), davidm (02-15-2024), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 06:38 AM
Forum gadfly

goils?

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-15-2024, 11:44 AM

This supports that sleeping in the same bed without an alternative could be detrimental for both parties.

#1 Sleep Neuroscientist: The Truth About Sleeping In The Same Bed As Your Partner! | Russell Foster - YouTube

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 02-15-2024, 12:03 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
Quote:
Happy Valentine Day, kids!
:foocl:

I really admire the Prophet’s admonitory emphasis on the final three words: “She had BETTER NOT ACCEPT!” :yup:

Who needs Dr. Ruth with sex advice like this? Wait, not advice — non-religious holy writ.
Thanks, from:
256 colors (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 01:18 PM

Quote:
goils?
YES FX. Did you even read it in the context it was written. Of course not. I wouldn't expect it in this putrid place.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 02-15-2024 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:38 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
:popcorn:

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Image 2-15-24 at 8.36 AM.jpeg (141.4 KB, 37 views)

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-15-2024, 01:39 PM
Forum gadfly

The mangled use of language is the hallmark of a nutjob.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 02-15-2024, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
:popcorn:

YESSSS!!! You have no idea what he meant by that. So STFU! :whup:

Boys and girls will not have to be given permission to date because they would never take risks that could cause someone to get hurt while in the process of searching for a suitable partner. If a girl sees a boy she likes she simply stands near him and flirts and it is up to him to respond if he is interested. Likewise, if a boy happens to see a girl that he likes, he must in some way indicate to her what he wants without physical contact. He may stand next to her and flirt to show her he is interested, and it is then up to her to accept or decline the invitation. With this new type of courtship the minute a girl accepts a date she is extending the boy an invitation and if he is not prepared to go all the way without contraception (which would show her that he loves her enough to be the father of her child since there is always the possibility of pregnancy), he had better not accept since there would be too much hurt involved, which would not give him satisfaction under the new conditions. This prevents any chance of taking advantage of a good thing because this would not give anyone satisfaction knowing that there would be no blame in spite of the suffering caused by loving and leaving, consequently, there would be no fear of unrequited love to develop.

Last edited by peacegirl; 02-15-2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-15-2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
The mangled use of language is the hallmark of a nutjob.
There is no mangled use of language. You are the nutjob for listening to the other nutjobs in here.

Could you possibly put on the table enough milk for one child and enough lemonade for two? Wouldn’t this obviously blame the desire of one child should both desire the milk? “Mommy, Johnny got a glass of milk and I want some too.” Isn’t this just plain common sense, which you refer to as fairness? Children observe the slightest shade of discrimination in dividing things, as you well know, and will resent you for taking something away from them which is what you do when you are not equitable.

If you give a little boy a toy soldier and a girl a doll what is this but an encouragement for them to quarrel? Why shouldn’t the boy want to play with the doll and the girl with the soldier, and should both desire the doll at the same time, what then? Let’s watch daddy solve the problem.

“Jimmy, this doll belongs to Diane” (this teaches possessiveness and unconsciously justifies while encouraging Jimmy’s desire to take her doll, if not now, later); “dolls are for little girls not for boys,” which is wholly fallacious but existed out of necessity in the world of free will.

“But I wanna play widda dolly.”

“Diane, you be a big girl” (this blames him for not being big about it) “and let Jimmy play with the doll just for a little while and you play with his soldier.”

“Dolly mine, you buy for Diane, and dolls for goils, Daddy, you just told Jimmy; Jimmy not a goil.

All this can be prevented by realizing that every child must be given an equal opportunity to be happy, which is denied when parents set up fallacious standards of what is for a girl and what is for a boy. If you give two girls, one blue the other a red doll, this encourages them to desire what the other has, and arguments are bound to result; but if they wake up to discover that each has the identical toy there can be no possessiveness, no jealousy, no envy, and what is much more important, no fighting to disturb your evening. Neither has to be told that both have the same toy, they see this for themselves, and it makes no difference which one is picked up because they are identical. Isn’t this just plain common sense?

Last edited by peacegirl; 02-15-2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2024, 03:18 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

I don’t think she has noticed yet.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (02-15-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Yes, there was a point to this, which, of course Chuck left out. Are you all that squeamish about sex? Of course it sounds ridiculous if you don't understand why he even wrote this. Alice's husband was trying to win her back. They were on the verge of divorce. They came from a strict background and when he transformed himself (due to the principles laid out), their divorce was put on hold.

“Alice, I know I never did this to you before, but I sure would like to suck your juicy cunt. I could suck on it for an hour. I could kiss your entire body all over. Boy, would I like to stick my tongue inside your precious, precious cunt.”

She was absolutely shocked. He was using some kind of lotion that put her in the mood all the more. She began to reason with herself. “Even if we make love, this doesn’t mean I can’t go back to Charlie. Besides, I won’t even tell him about it. But I would sure like to suck his cock.” But in spite of everything she said to herself, she couldn’t get up enough nerve to accept his invitation. She still remembered that he considered such things, perverted acts. She just couldn’t believe this was her husband.

She finally went to her room again and he thought he had lost her for another night, but soon she came out wearing a sexy negligee. She sat down on the couch opposite him, opened up her legs, and said:

“Come on Harry; you can suck my cunt all night, if you want to.”

He couldn’t believe his ears. He was so hot he almost had an orgasm then and there. He tried to appear calm, but he was almost trembling from passion. They fucked and sucked each other for two hours, and for the first time he actually came two times. He made her come three times by sucking on it, and two times by fucking her. And when they were finished it wasn’t like before when she wanted to sleep on the sofa. He would always say: “You know I can’t sleep without you, so why are you so selfish? Why do you insist on sleeping by yourself?” Instead, she went to her room, and he to his. The next morning she was in the mood all over again, but his door was closed. To open it, without being invited to do so, was advance blame, and under the conditions of what she wanted, so was knocking at the door. Instead, she went down to lie on the sofa and wait for him. It was the housekeeper’s day off, so she didn’t mind wearing her negligee. When he came downstairs wearing his street clothes, and saw her cunt staring him in the face, he felt like softly nibbling it. Since he knew she was extending him an invitation — although he could have ignored it without an explanation — he walked right over and started kissing her tits, her stomach, and then her cunt. She opened his fly and began to play sixty-nine. By the end of nine days they were so much in love with each other, all over again, that Alice knew she could never go back to Charlie, especially since she would now have her children again and there was no more chance for arguments. She realized that to go back to him would be a hurt to her husband (her children were already hurt by her leaving), as well as a hurt to herself since this is not what she really preferred. By not going back to him she knew this would be a hurt to him, but she had no choice under the circumstances and was compelled to choose what gave her greater satisfaction. When he phoned, she told him the news. A few days later, Larry and Jim met again with Charlie at his apartment.

“Congratulations! I understand that you already have a publisher, even before completing your work.”

“Thanks to you. Harry told me everything. I’m sorry things didn’t work out, but in this particular case, it was inevitable.”

“I didn’t think you were trying to tell me that this must happen in all cases.”

“Of course not, but before long only the new type marriages will be in existence. However, in order for you to more fully appreciate the changes about to take place in our already existing marriages, I shall return to this subject after certain things are explained regarding the economic world, which is next on the agenda.

Old 02-15-2024, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You can twist anything and make it appear what it's not. It can look unrecognizable. That's all you people are doing. It's your loss.

Boys and girls never gave much thought to the consequences of their actions because they were driven by a natural sex drive, which is their birthright, and when somebody got hurt the answer was, "What was I supposed to do marry the girl because we had sex? She knew what she was doing and I didn't commit myself." Her father replies -- "You'd better marry her or I'll kill you." By knowing unconsciously that he would be blamed for his gallivanting he was always allowed to shift his responsibility, but he had no better choice because the pressure for a sexual relation was striking the first blow since marriage was out of the question at that young age.

By removing all the blame the pressure is also removed because he can have a sexual relation immediately and there is no possibility for unrequited love to develop, no chance for any girl to be swept off her feet and lose her virginity out of wedlock, no chance for a double-standard to make some girls bad and others good, no chance for a boy and girl to hurt each other in any way where sex is concerned because all the factors truly responsible are prevented from arising. Moreover, once all the words are removed that now judge some people as inferior physiognomic productions of the human race, everybody becomes perfectly equal in value except to the person making a choice. One face is not better looking than another -- just different -- although we will always find certain differences we like better. Couples will strongly desire to retain the physical appearance that first attracted their life partner. Since these marriages will take place when boys and girls are very young, and since all psychological impediments to eating will be removed from birth, very few will be carrying excess weight. However, some boys and girls are naturally heavy and there will be no reason for them to worry in the new world because to certain people this is a physical attraction.

It is true that we have already been conditioned to move in the direction of certain preferences, but we cannot be hurt when these individuals reject us at the very outset and when other choices in a partner will never be directly or indirectly criticized. If a boy desires a type of girl like Elizabeth Taylor who does not desire his type, he is compelled to put the proverbial horse before the cart and search for the type of girl who is ready to have sex with him. He will then fall in love with her sexual organs and her features will become secondary because nobody will ever refer indirectly to her as ugly by calling other types beautiful, which in our present world could possibly make him regret his choice and keep an eye out for someone who would be looked upon by others as having more to offer in the way of physical appearance. But how is it possible for him to regret his choice when the world stops criticizing and when he has fallen head over heals for his beloved which takes place after, not before, the sexual union?

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy