Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Sexuality

Old 03-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Banned

Default Adrianne Curry

How many girls here find Adrianne Curry attractive enough to merit wanting to have sex with her? Just saying
Old 03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Default Re: Adrianne Curry

How many girls here find Adrianne Curry attractive enough to merit wanting to have sex with her? Just saying
Old 03-22-2011, 12:26 AM
Not as smart as Adam

Wow, objectifying women for the purpose of sexual gratification. Nice one.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

That poor lady is sucking her finger and doesn't even know how to pick a skirt that covers up her whole bottom! It looks pinchy and uncomfortable.

I'm interested to know how many boys here think that picture is attractive enough to merit having sex with her, and why they think it's sexy when women act as though they're mentally challenged.
Thanks, from:
Adam (03-24-2011), ceptimus (03-22-2011), Qingdai (03-22-2011), Stormlight (03-23-2011), teasasue (03-28-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 01:27 PM
improperly uses ellipses....... with panache

i thought this was gonna be about a recipe
Deadlokd (03-22-2011), Doctor X (03-22-2011), Gonzo (03-23-2011), Kael (03-22-2011), Leesifer (03-22-2011), livius drusus (03-22-2011), Qingdai (03-23-2011), Stormlight (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
That poor lady is sucking her finger and doesn't even know how to pick a skirt that covers up her whole bottom! It looks pinchy and uncomfortable.

I'm interested to know how many boys here think that picture is attractive enough to merit having sex with her, and why they think it's sexy when women act as though they're mentally challenged.
I would. The only problem is that I don't want to come between her and Chris ("Peter Brady") Knight.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Oh, that is a problem.

How many boys here find Christopher Knight attractive enough to merit wanting to have sex with him?

chrisknight2.jpg

Christopher-Knight-aka-Peter-Brady-the-brady-bunch-10995447-410-510.jpg

chrisknight1.jpg
Thanks, from:
Sean (03-22-2011), Watser? (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, that is a problem.

How many boys here find Christopher Knight attractive enough to merit wanting to have sex with him?

Attachment 7476

Attachment 7477

Attachment 7478
I would, but Adrianne would get on my ass. Just kiddin' :wink:
Old 03-23-2011, 01:04 AM
It's however you interpret the question...

Location: On A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

Stick to what you're good at Sean. Don't ever change:

:thanked:
Thanks, from:
But (03-23-2011)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Banned for copyright violations

Quote:
Oh, that is a problem.

I guess it depends on my mood, but I'm open to it.

A few weeks back, an orthodox jew (who works at a pickle plant near my old boss's house) told me that homosexuals deserve the death penalty. I just wanted to let you know that, in case you were wondering why I've gotten more "antisemitic" lately. I don't like fakers, and supporting homosexuality at the voting booth because you feel it's in your ethnic interest, then going home and going back to hating homosexuals and wanting them dead, comes off as pretty fucking fake to me.

Am I making this up? Don't I fucking wish! Considering how little (about none) criticism of orthodox homophobia I've seen here, I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if some FF jews privately felt the same way about homosexuals.

This is one of many reasons you were wrong to say that it's weird to break taboos against discussing Zionism. Certainly as it's actually turned out Zionism is racist - if it's weird to criticize racism, maybe it's not time to stop criticizing racism; maybe it's time to stop being two faced cowards and stand up. Likewise, traditional Judaism is homophobic, in fact the most homophobic religion, yet this is also taboo to discuss out loud. If that's a waste of time for gay activists to criticize what exactly should gays criticize?

I saw this shit coming. As soon as you abandon western liberalism because it's too "racist," "ethnocentric," or similar crap the sooner you can't have any rational standards at all - even criticizing FGM can get one called "racist" now.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 PM
not very big for a grown-up

:streaker:
Deadlokd (03-23-2011), livius drusus (03-23-2011), Stormlight (03-25-2011)
Old 03-23-2011, 02:27 PM
forever in search of dill pickle doritos

I think 'fakers' would be a nice short form name for cake farters.

Last edited by slimshady2357; 03-23-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Quote:
Oh, that is a problem.

I guess it depends on my mood, but I'm open to it.

A few weeks back, an orthodox jew (who works at a pickle plant near my old boss's house) told me that homosexuals deserve the death penalty. I just wanted to let you know that, in case you were wondering why I've gotten more "antisemitic" lately. I don't like fakers, and supporting homosexuality at the voting booth because you feel it's in your ethnic interest, then going home and going back to hating homosexuals and wanting them dead, comes off as pretty fucking fake to me.

Am I making this up? Don't I fucking wish! Considering how little (about none) criticism of orthodox homophobia I've seen here, I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if some FF jews privately felt the same way about homosexuals.

This is one of many reasons you were wrong to say that it's weird to break taboos against discussing Zionism. Certainly as it's actually turned out Zionism is racist - if it's weird to criticize racism, maybe it's not time to stop criticizing racism; maybe it's time to stop being two faced cowards and stand up. Likewise, traditional Judaism is homophobic, in fact the most homophobic religion, yet this is also taboo to discuss out loud. If that's a waste of time for gay activists to criticize what exactly should gays criticize?

I saw this shit coming. As soon as you abandon western liberalism because it's too "racist," "ethnocentric," or similar crap the sooner you can't have any rational standards at all - even criticizing FGM can get one called "racist" now.
Intriguing article indeed. I enjoyed reading it. Truly. But what exactly does it have to do with having sex w/Adrianne or jumping on Peter Brady's bone?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Banned

P.S. Cakefarting websites are all outdated by now. What about 2 Girls 1 Cup or "Two guys 1 Horse"?

I'm definitely not a fruit although I support same sex marriage for them gayos. I wouldn't mind to have sex w/ Adrianne Curry while Knight is watching us getting it on. One of my ex-girlfriends told me she'd like to have a 3some w/ the Brady couple.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:54 PM
California Sober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Quote:

I would. The only problem is that I don't want to come between her and Chris ("Peter Brady") Knight.
Oh, is that the woman from "A Very Brady Wedding" or whatever? I didn't recognize her from that pretty photo because her personality made me remember her as being way ugly.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Oh, is that the woman from "A Very Brady Wedding" or whatever? I didn't recognize her from that pretty photo because her personality made me remember her as being way ugly.
I chat with her occasionally on Facebook& Twitter. She touts her intellect prowess by engaging in politics and slamming Palin. Got a big potty mouth. The F word is her favorite word.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:12 PM
California Sober

Quote:
slamming Palin
Shit. Now I don't know how to feel.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Vaginally-privileged sociopathic cultist

She was on Game Show Marathon (which I watched this week DON'T JUDGE ME) as a panelist on Match Game. Pretty funny.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned

Yeah. She's on the Playstation Channell. She's a self proclaimed/professed geek. People say her personality sucks. She sometimes answers my quetions, even though I noticed she attacks anybody who disagrees with her.

Last edited by Sean; 03-23-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Aesthetics
Old 03-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen View Post
She was on Game Show Marathon (which I watched this week DON'T JUDGE ME) as a panelist on Match Game. Pretty funny.
But yea..I totally agree. This woman swears like a sailor and she's into weird fetish stuff. She's bisexual aside from her being a bondage and cusotms fetish enthusiast. She's also a borderline bi-polar
Old 03-24-2011, 01:48 AM
It's however you interpret the question...

Location: On A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

You're borderline retarded. :blank:

:thanked:
Thanks, from:
Sean (03-24-2011)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Sexuality