Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 02-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Default Philippines Chief Justice meet the 3 dwarves

I just dropped by ...

Philippines Chief Justice meet the 3 dwarves

Dwarf Chief Justice Florentino Floro: Philippine Angel of Death: Philippine Chief Justice Florentino Floro, Mystic Dwarves LUIS, Amand and Angel meet Renato C. Corona, Antonio T. Carpio & Arturo D. Brion

As jobless judge since July 20, 1999, I applied for work but had no luck:

Expelled ‘psychic judge’ among nominees for chief justice post - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

They eliminated me - since they do not like the faces of my 3 mystic holy angels, LUIS, Armand and Angel ...

Judge who talked to dwarves wants to be chief justice - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

They will regret it, though, my dwarves will retaliate.

Best wishes to all of you.

Judge who talked to dwarves wants to be chief justice

By Dona Pazzibugan Philippine Daily Inquirer 02/05/2010

MANILA, Philippines—A former trial court judge who was dismissed for consulting “mystic dwarves” during trials has applied for the post of chief justice of the Supreme Court.

Former Malabon Regional Trial Court Judge Florentino Floro Jr. personally submitted his application Thursday with the Judicial and Bar Council (JBC) before it closed the filing of nominations for the successor to Chief Justice Reynato Puno, who will retire on May 17.

As he presented his application, Floro made it an express condition that the JBC should submit his name “only to President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, that is, not to the next prime minister or president, as the case may be.”

The Supreme Court dismissed Floro from the bench in 2006 after he admitted consulting mystic dwarves named Armand, Luis and Angel during “healing sessions” in his chambers.

In sacking Floro for incompetence and bias, the high court said psychic phenomena had no place in the judiciary. It also called attention to a medical finding that said Floro had psychosis.

In the 26-page application he submitted to the JBC, Floro affixed a photograph of himself with bills of money hanging down his neck and standing beside a toy stuffed dwarf.

Floro, describing himself in the third person, said he was a “visionary and prophet.”

“He has accurately predicted in his ‘Angel of Death’ 1996 and other editions, more than 800 dire prophecies with impeccability. Since 2008, he had been bestowed more than 21 visions and apparitions of May and the Eucharist with vivid images and unequivocal messages duly filed with this Court of last resort,” he said.

He also claimed that he had accurately predicted in writing the downfall of former President Joseph Estrada in 2001, the heart surgery of former Chief Justice Hilario Davide Jr. in 2002 and the Nov. 23, 2009 Maguindanao massacre.

judge_florentino_floro_Chief_Justice.doc - Windows Live
Thanks, from:
Adam (02-16-2010), ChuckF (02-16-2010), chunksmediocrites (02-15-2010), livius drusus (02-15-2010), Pan Narrans (02-15-2010), Sock Puppet (02-15-2010), Stormlight (02-15-2010), viscousmemories (02-15-2010), Watser? (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Quality Contributor

Default Re: Philippines Chief Justice meet the 3 dwarves

Hi Judge Floro! It's good to see you again. I hope you'll find a job soon.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

I hope LUIS is merciful.
Thanks, from:
D. Scarlatti (02-15-2010), Nullifidian (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Quality Contributor

And this:

is full of win!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Counter

Were you one of the lucky 3, Stormlight?
Adam (02-16-2010), ChuckF (02-16-2010), chunksmediocrites (02-15-2010), Demimonde (02-15-2010), Nullifidian (02-15-2010), Sock Puppet (02-15-2010), Stormlight (02-15-2010), Watser? (02-15-2010), Ymir's blood (02-15-2010), Zehava (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Quality Contributor

:LUIS:
:luxembourger:
Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Babby Police

The bills of money show what he saved by consulting the Travelocity Gnome.
Adam (02-16-2010), ChuckF (02-16-2010), chunksmediocrites (02-15-2010), Dingfod (02-16-2010), godfry n. glad (02-15-2010), livius drusus (02-15-2010), Naru (02-15-2010), Nullifidian (02-15-2010), viscousmemories (02-15-2010), wildernesse (02-17-2010), Ymir's blood (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 04:41 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Can we expect the imminent release of a line of pure organic Manilan soaps?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:29 AM

I love stormlight's gif's, the cat and the saucer. In one forum I did beg for creating a thread on Gif, I wanna use them in my book-blog, but I was ignored, they do not love Chinese movements.

The saucer is a crude paint of LUIS' UFO's made of pure light.

LUIS is heartless since Filipino mud crabs are ... May Puso ba sila? Do they have this organ, called heart?

Mind you, the picture I manufactured was taken by a Nikon 2004 digital camera which had won the 2007 best pic for Wikipedia, remember the Tower ... Photography is my painful dream ... ambition ...

Don't buy organic soaps, they are poisonous ... at least it cannot do suicide factories ...

Cheers ... drop by LUIS' kingdom ... read my travels on twitter/judgefloro
Thanks, from:
Adam (02-16-2010), ChuckF (02-16-2010), livius drusus (02-16-2010), Sock Puppet (02-17-2010), Stormlight (02-16-2010)
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Dogehlaugher -Scrutari

Organic soap suicide factories?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgefloro View Post
Wait, I thought LUIS' UFO was made out of bamboo that emanates pure violet light. I mean, of course the representation is crude nonetheless because nothing can do its purity justice.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qingdai View Post
Soil-less Green is PEOPLE!
Thanks, from:
Ymir's blood (02-17-2010)
Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qingdai View Post
Thanks Qingdai, BTW, Wikipedia merely copied the salient parts of the 75-pages Supreme Court judgment on April 7, 2006. The court ruled that I was not insane as finally recommended by the Court Administrator's investigating justice Pedro A. Ramirez, for the writer of the Decision, Justice Minita Chico-Nazario ruled, with unanimous votes of 15 SC Justices, that I suffered only from psychosis. If you read Wikipedia and Medical journals, psychosis is worst and broader than insanity for the latter can be cured while disintegrating psychosis in its many forms cannot except in long long times.

Dearest Q, if Wikipedia and the Court merely ousted me due to gross ignorance of the law and/or other offenses like gross misconduct, immorality, corruption and medically disabling diseases like accidents, strokes and cancer, then, I would not be posting here ... Destiny is defined as something which would surprise as a bit, if we complain. I never complained, and I never fought. I merely filed the pleadings and appeals, and I was told by LUIS that

I must endure my sufferings since I was punished by the Supreme Court for alleged dwarf consultation .... equivalent to psychosis ... because of this landmark and only one case in history, I rose from obscurity to ... immortality ... meaning, your offspring and their grandchildren would read and read the biggest encyclopedia Wikipedia and Google search and they will find only one dwarf judge ... me, I, myself to whom you are talking to and about ...

I need to collect fees, first.

My first music album was a sold out in markets, barber shops and even in toilets in UK

I just had a CONCERT in UK

Judge Florentino V. Floro, LUIS, Armand and Angel: Philippine Dwarves meet the Prophet: Judge "Florentino Floro (2006)," LUIS, Armand and Angel meet The Medusa Snare: Adam John Miller; Influence beyond Borders

The Medusa Snare: Adam John Miller Interview - SoundsXP

As Adam explains in the interview, he’s always been a musical multi-tasker. The Snare was one of his projects alongside the Manhattan Love Suicides but he’s also played with The Wednesday Club, The What I Wanted To Do’s and Art, Fuck and Death Shit. The Wednesday Club is just about to release the more indiepoppy Katapult on Oddbox Records while Adam has previously released three records under his own name: The Swedish Decapitation Scene (2005), Florentino Floro (2006) and The Dolphin Hotel (2007). We spoke to him in December 2009.

I am not filing a case for copy vio and I will not ask for royalty since my 3 dwarves are too wealthy ...

Can you buy one so that you can post the image here and I will blog it?

Contact Miller please....

For this reason, The Medusa Snare's Miller chose my name for a reason ... for sure ... who knows ... there is always the bright ray of hope ... as the Le Petit Prince wrote ... and ... I repeat

Dear Q,
my little dwarf story is the greatest story of friendship ever told ... a friend from another star ... yes ... visited Superman ... and things will never be the same again ... Peace and joy to all of yeah!

In my more than dozens of levitation since 2008, I found it so difficult due to fear and human frailty, lack of trust... in fact, if you review my 400+ tweets in twitter.com/judgefloro I decided to discern between what Sigmund Freud called dreams and mystic travel which included my painful levitation just above buildings ... I therefore smashed the malunggay leaves to test if I was dreaming; today, or less than a year, now, my right hand is being healed by LUIS, 90% the punishment is off, and I learned my lesson: never test LUIS.

I met an Idaho USA Sister Ball, Mormons here, and when I was discussing these, I compared my visions and travels to the 7th plane of existence, daily, to more than vivid, more photographically clear than Nikon 2004 camera which I used for my Wikipedia pics, and clearer than LED Samsung or Sony Bravia ... and I state with certainty that Avatar and Harry Poiter's depiction of the other world is too crude ... take for example the obelisk space ship I rode, it was light fast and serene, high tech, unlike the strained pics of Avatar ...

"I came to your earth ... to give Peace to mankind!" LUIS told me as he descended his spaceship months before Haiti quake and our 57 Ampatuan massacre. No religion or atheist would accept war and fire.

Dear Q,
I just baked Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies ($1.8 pack, just added egg and water, and put into turbo broiler, made fresh about 15 cookies, munching them, I offered to my 3 dwarves one piece as I did daily since 1984, 3x daily or more). Flo was accountant there ...

Essentially, this Factory will not escape LUIS' trance depiction via Law Journal -- I mean ... in lay terms ... LUIS invaded the law departments ...

QuizLaw: The Taxman Cometh

The Elven Supremacy

Florentino Floro Jr. used to be a judge down in the Philippines. But not anymore, because it seems that the country’s Supreme Court was a bit tired of Floro being, uhm, crazy. Specifically, a medical clinic tested Floro and determined that he was actually suffering from psychosis, which explains this whole elf thing.

Floro has been on a campaign to get his job back, claiming that he has magical healing powers and that he will take “ungodly reprisal” against the Philippine Supremes if they don’t let him back. The Supremes have asked him to kindly stop making these threats, as they’re not amused by any of this. They’re particularly not amused by the fact that, get this, “a series of unfortunate incidents have befallen the supreme court justices or their families, including serious illnesses and car accidents.”

From the Legal Reader

The Legal Reader: Fired Judge Blames Elf for Court Mishaps

ttp://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/keebler.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2egba77.gif

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/595/tigresspt2.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/30bcme1.gif
Old 02-17-2010, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livius drusus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by judgefloro View Post
Wait, I thought LUIS' UFO was made out of bamboo that emanates pure violet light. I mean, of course the representation is crude nonetheless because nothing can do its purity justice.
How about believing in the rapture?

They are selling the Dec 21 2012 Mayan Calendar in China Town and in the squatter areas ...

20 years ago ... many born again here were damn afraid of rapture ... but the traders got the money and left the phony, the farce and the psychotic there ...

I thought that UFO's space-ships and Reader's Digest's things are just fiction until after 25 years from June 2, 1983 when LUIS appeared to my brother Robert during the wake of my father ... yes, last year ... and daily today, I am being abducted into the world and plane of LUIS ... I cannot describe except in a crude way in twitter.com/judgefloro, saving time instead of in email.

FEAR, fear and fear barricaded the road between me and LUIS ...

I was able to ride the bamboo saucer last year or more but LUIS was so compassionate that the did not blind my eyes about 9am when LUIS was forced to give in compassionately to my repeated requests to ride his space ship ... Since I was too afraid and would run ... then LUIS decided to use his light which is trillion times brighter than our sun ... so, I rode through his light ... and I was not blinded since LUIS used his VIOLET bonito to shield me... due to my FEAR and human frailty ...

Yes dear fellow ....

emotionally, since one started the thread on LUIS... many things changed ...

in 2 words ... LUIS is summed up in

Mary - Eucharist

as servant and member of her army..

I hope I never offended atheists here that I deeply respect, since LUIS chose me
for until now, I am a pure skeptic, who does not play and sell his secrets ...

Peace of Christ!

Post Scriptum:

LUIS solely has the VIOLET lights which no spirit guide or elemental ever had or has ... the 4 spaceships, UFO's and saucers, planes I saw were different from our depictions of these in movies and even NASA's crude way of leveling their fields...
LUIS compassionately allowed me to ride his Bamboo space ship since I had fear since 1984, 25 years, a slow learner in their field ... Fear nothing more nothing less ... meaning, I became afraid when LUIS would come near ... or his saucers ...

But due to my immense sufferings since July 20, 1999, LUIS was allowed to break their laws as exception since I gave food to beggars for 3 months ...
LUIS gave in to my years of repeated requests to ride his magic carpet and space ship ...

Unmindful of the dangers, LUIS painfully taught me how to see his light ... since 1992, my eye grades glasses plummeted from 325-275 from 1965 to 175-125 in 1993 and now from 2006 when I was known by you, April 7 2006, birthday of Angel, my eye grades are 50/25 optional with 25 astigmatism.

Now, when my ears heard LUIS' whisper, I almost got deaf due to the pitch ... see the dangers?

Now, if you read one of my 400+ twits, in my twitter.com/judge floro, about 9am when the sun was so bright, my eyes was almost blinded when LUIS flashed his white light-yellow tinge, and instantly when I opened my eyes, the sun was dark, comparatively, get the point? Then swiftly I was abducted to his space ship, no time, no space, just state ... and that was my prize for all these sufferings ..

all of you cannot have these abduction travels, if you have material things, for LUIS said:

I will take all of your money, house, job, work, and you must endure your sufferings to see the Light ... to have Peace

of Christ ...

And in these 25 years since 1983,

I was shocked that I was not talking to a Small Filipino but to
a smaller

servant of Mary and member of the her Army's ... of the Eucharist ...

Best of Luck!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:34 AM

Freshly uploaded from Philippines TV5

Judge Florentino Floro Eyes Chief Justice Post

February 4, 2010, 26-pages Verified Application for Philippine Chief Justice by Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr.; Judge Floro's Nomination of Atty. Henry R. Villarica, Atty. Gregorio M. Batiller, Jr., SC Associate Justices Arturo D. Brion and Conchita Carpio-Morales - TEN: The Evening News, TV 5, Associated Broadcasting Company, 10:30 - 11:30 p.m., February 4, 2010, No. 3 News (by Andrea Bautista)

Dwarf Chief Justice Florentino Floro: Philippine Angel of Death: Philippine Chief Justice Florentino Floro, Mystic Dwarves LUIS, Amand and Angel meet Renato C. Corona, Antonio T. Carpio & Arturo D. Brion

Go get!
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (02-26-2010), livius drusus (02-26-2010), Naru (02-26-2010), Sock Puppet (02-26-2010), Stormlight (02-26-2010)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law