Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 06-02-2023, 11:27 AM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba

But when he had withdrawn to the sweet home’s kitchen-and this time even his mom went at once, though the fact was that she was chasing Cha’s sister-his reflection from the windows was obviously paying enough attention to realize that everything could be said at home, and could be heard from there, for the little kitchen had big windows, so he would be able to order everyone to leave the kitchen too. They should have obeyed at once.
‘Now, Mr Romeo,’ Cha turned to himself and said, ‘there’s a blanket hanging at the front of the wardrobe. Please will you carry it to the kitchen? I want to cover myself with it, I can’t bear the coldness of a platonic love, I’m thinking with such difficulty.’
And when Cha had brought for him, himself the blanket, he mumbled: ‘See this, fine fabric, isn’t it?’ He looked to his hands holding the blanket like perfectly ordinary woollen fabric, and he felt it, simply to please himself, but made no comment for he himself would carry on with holding it, say that false one. He would have approved himself before Eve,
‘Yes, very fine fabric…’
Adding to all she might be wrapping it around her, then she-who knows- might lay on the floor peacefully, and would not seem to be suffering from his platonic love any longer. She should even have noticed that her skirt was open to getting untidy from the way she had been lying with it, and should sit up for a little while she rearranged it round her belly. As he knew she had thick hair. And yet. was getting impatient, and might be said:
‘My darling you come here to ask if I had found any lodging to be ready for our marriage’
‘I sent to ask you that?’ would be worried she. ‘No, you’re mistaken.’ ‘But your lips in my dream had just asked me.’
‘I can believe that,’ would approve the girl. ‘I’ve been at daggers drawn with the visions from your, say nightmares.
When Cha didn’t want to have himself staying in the kitchen, he let him stay, He thought deeply, and spoke,
‘Now that I’m happy to have me, myself here I’m driving me away. Seemingly I’m always doing that kind of thing.’
He deeply pondered,
‘Have I changed your mind about me myself so much,’ and smiled, ‘in just a couple of hours?’
Girl would parley, ‘You haven’t changed your mind,’, sounding ghostly again. Probably she might add her favour to the daylight dream of his
‘Give up platonic malaise and give me your hand. Henceforth I promise to be perfectly frank with you!’
‘Good,’ would day Cha and asked,
‘Which of us is going to begin?’
‘I will,’ said Eve.
Cha could kill time then in the kitchen, huh? And he would go on with pondering deeply: She did not give the impression that she was ready to oblige me., but just seemed eager to speak first so that he took a onion soup hollowware out from under one of the kitchen cupboard drawers and handed it to Eve ‘Look at that picture ornamented on it’ he offered earnestly. To get a better view of it, Eve should step out of dim light of the kitchen, but even there it wasn’t easy to make anything out, for the pictures had distorted with age.
All in a while all dream induced vision was boomed, dried, blasted cracked, broke, and stained by visible reality.
‘It’s not in very good condition,’ speculated Cha, ‘I’m afraid Eve is not real, I’m afraid not…’
‘That’s what happens when you carry something on your person over the years. But if you look at me closely, I’m sure you’ll be able to see everything regarding to have been genuinely real. I can help you out; just tell me what you see. I like to hear about my picture got place on your bowl!’ whispered the girl

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-04-2023, 09:45 PM

PUNCTUATION ERRATUM: WHISPERED THE GIRL/GIRL.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:47 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Part 4

In any Platonic way induced Love much less unreal than Real

I-The Author is Cha. The relationships that I live in my inner universe, trying to establish with someone of the opposite sex, whether madame or Mademoiselle, are both more intense and more real than Bill. C.’s similar efforts in the outer world. However, the important point here is to understand how painful that reality is and to make the comparison accordingly. In fact, I talked about the fact that my intense burning and killing struggles jumped out of the abstract and fell into the only concrete I could deal with, and I made a bet on the classic marriage. If the classical tools are insufficient in this sense, it is inevitable that the proposer should be underestimated or even ridiculed. So, what kind of world will the lover choose when he is caught between the abstract and the concrete, in order to meet his concrete needs and reach the place he wants to reach in the world of love. I-Cha, was not an indecisive person, to continue my abstract journey in a way that will reach his inner world to the goal, but it was in his nature to continue on his way without existing in the line of existence.
The Girl was anxious,
What do you see in the case I would be exist, then?’
‘A young girl,’ said I.
‘Quite right,’ said she, ‘and what is she doing?’
‘I think she’s lying on a sofa, stretching and yawning.’
She laughed. ‘That’s quite wrong. But here’s the blanket that should be a blanket because of something based on the basic theme here, and there I am lying on it,’ added she, sticking to neither her own opinion or that of mine.
‘Look more closely,’ said I, annoyed. ‘Isn’t you really lying down your study?’
‘Why, no,’ said she then. ‘I am not lying down, I’m in the seventh heaven, and now I see there could be no blanket, it’s probably a trampoline, and the you are doing the high jump.’
After that moment she stopped the speculations regarding to lying down my Dadaist literature fort-the one and only verity shaping approach-fell on a March Day, and next day Fort Surrealism, overlooking all supressed themes, was carried, after a shell spread from her eyes had exploded my Muallaqat so that ny main style Hyperrealism shoug ha begun.
The impressions left from every sight or spectra left from her were now in the rear of the main defences of my heart, and during some days my thought and sensation forts surrendered one by one and one ought to confess that after the fall of my surrealist writing machine Hyperrealist Cha-standing for Bill C. and I- could be flying.
‘There I’m, then,’ said I, pleased, ‘I could use trampoline as well, yes, while I would liking useful machines would be at my service as they used to be officially. That’s how the member of cabinets practise. I knew might see what it was. And yet I’m not assured I should see their face or not!’
I carried on with my monologue,
‘Very little of it, and none can tell what…’ and went on,
‘I’m obviously making a great effort, my mouth is open, my eyes are opened, and my hair is flying in the night-linin several hills on a chain, say cordilleras-air.’, I sight with gaiety Very good, as you never saw Eve in person you can’t make out any more. But she was a beautiful lady. I saw-after umpteen fancifying her features-only once, briefly, and I shall never forget her.’
After a brief interval, I went on soliloquies,
‘Who was she, then?’ if one should have asked about her-describable but definable-beauty! And yet I found myself with a capacity of limitless speculation capacity,
‘She was the love phaeton, the messenger RNA who was first sent by youthfulness to summon me to deal with the beauty!’
I was listening thinking aloud the words closely; no sound of anything like the rain tapping on window panes could distract my attention. I shall never find out the cause of the falling in love. My parents’ family-founded by them- members were standing in shifting-slightly sliding-corners, shifting from foot to foot on the carpets.
I would have been looked as pleased to see them again, cheerfully pointed me out to each other, and kept on fetching some drink or food from kitchen to drawing room.
Cheerfully a menacing movement from my mom I stopped soliloquy at once, trying to push some expletive words back, but each utterance kept escaping the other, and soon they were back at my lips so, I hurried into the drawing, where the mobilized parents couldn’t see me closely and I wouldn’t have to see them.
On the evening-or is it in the morning-only the old rampart of the inner redoubts stood between the lover-Cha and the beloved-The Girl. The beloved knew not that Cha’s-my-last hope might had gone already, and yet she knew could have almost immediately begun to make me to abandon the place, and I did so. My daylight dreams streamed in disorderly crowds along the roads to the capital city; and at eight o'clock PM-exactly in the evening-of the somanyeth of the month her remote controlling forces column rode into one of the friends of mine, where their shared power soon joined by other means. Cha’s remotely platonic darling was in or rather on, over, upon another’s arms.
Without delay the breaking news went in pursuit of my retreating sensations, and yet not capable soon too much busy rounding up them as prisoner and capturing the thought or feeling of mine.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-10-2023, 10:31 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

But that hard and heartrending tapping on the windowpane of his soul still followed Cha, and as he should be only what I would prefer one of us mumbled,
‘It’s those gender special instincts again’ by way of apology, pointing to the earth outside of the newly-married! However, she took no notice of Cha; she had anyhow taken the impression of her face back, and now she looked at it on the mirror mounted on the wardrobe its front-two sides sliding-door, renewed it, and pushed it under the quilt she shared with her husband. Her movements within each gyrus of my brain were slower now, from weariness for the time being, and later they were slow under the burden of memory linked to my adoration to her beauty afar and untouched.
How much had he would want he to talk to her, and as he had done so she had forgotten about him. Mutual heart to heart link of sensing the other one’s lovable inclination she was playing with the fringe of her skirt blueish points based on green font in colour. Only after a little while did she look up afar, pass her hand over her eyes, and say: ‘This remote sense came from Cha indeed. And so did this nightly appearance on my face. The sensibility, the deep thought, and blackish flares from eyes, they’re my umpteen mementoes of Cha. I’m as young as the youngest Hollywood artist, although I don’t aim as high as she does, nor am I so tender-hearted like Cha, he’s very tender-hearted. Essentially, I know what’s right and proper when hunting flirtation, but I have to confess that without those limitless in number and within several things I could probably never have leave him any permission here for so long, probably not even for any day when he would see me in a daylight dream.
Cha-I thought freely: “Those souvenir-like mementoes may perhaps appear small things to the people, but then, you see, I was intimate with my future husband for so long… Notwithstanding she has no souvenir presented by him-me at all. If it had been so, I might have asked her why she is so impassioned and so insatiable, while I-Cha, on the other hand, who was mingled with her spirit several times-though I didn’t send for her any more after that, I don’t know why-one could have taken the gift away with anyone, guessing how short humans’ time would be.
Cha raved,
‘Well, you have to look after yourself, you platonic object lady. Your lovers would never give anything away of his own accord, but if you see something suitable lying about there, you can ask for it.’

Part 5

The Key for the Platonic Love Solution: Hyperrealism!

Now it's time to remind something! Any person who looks at what has been written has the possibility of making a mistake. Long descriptions and analyzes will make it seem as if the event or a tangle of events took place over a long period of time.
The truth of the matter should not be accepted as such, and the well-known fact should be remembered: the life span of a person between the ages of 18-25 seems so long that it never ends while living! As a matter of fact, the stories divided into chapters that have developed up to this point have happened and passed in just a few years. Now it is impossible for both the author and the reader not to think: how can all this fit in a short time?
How did it fit, exactly? While the Russian Army was setting up headquarters in Berlin, the Germans thought they had won the war. How? Is it such an unreliable thing for people to perceive and remember already rotten content? It's so magical.
Currently sitting and talking about first love, Cha is a reliable person, but how does he trust his own perception. Also, I-Cha, how come I write a reliable novella from corrupt human memory? It's a shame to say, what is told here is true to the comma. Internal consistency - "In adjecto" as we call it in Europe, is the basis of the only reliability test that can be known...
Notwithstanding, none would have felt uncomfortable on the old earth listening to the stories like these, much as they also affected none.
‘How long ago has been all such things narrated?’ I asked with a sigh.
‘Over three millenniums,’ said my superego-Cha,
‘Well over several thousand years, no matter before, after or ago.’
‘And you’ve been faithful to Eve so long?’ could be read in my love diaries!
‘But my dear superego-Cha, do you realize that when you make such confessions you are causing you yourself or rather me myself severe anxiety when I think of my forthcoming marriage with Eve?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-11-2023, 11:48 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Parts of time would elapse: Some dozens, much more hours unwounded breathing bundles, a lot of bitter lips, gums, several papilla attractions on tongue, and vast quantities of sighing and gasp attractions should be to be written sown. Between the sun induced enlightening and that of the full moon would be tasty, and yet his mom won’t be able to share that taste with him after having lost her life no less worth to be being looked after than marriage merriments. Five divisions might be said to have been wiped out as aftermath linked to the om’s death, eh... But, but what divisions? Let no body ask about divisions, okay?
The capture of intervals regarding to the lost and gained, and everything must be accounted one of the most brilliant things of the free thought on the marriage matters. Three columns of his imaginary forces had marched upon the moneyless situations hindering marriage by different routes, and all should have come together at the right moment.
He began to chant,

The Time to Be Rich

Description of getting old is similar to the country roads that are reached at night on horseback: few lights are seen in the distance,
Inasmuch as until we see them, we must have merit deserved studies in art, skill and pavilion style, and science;
Plunging into books until the barking concerto is to be heard, act heroically, spit on the oppressor’s face on the spot,
And until the leader of the shepherd dogs came before you, it was raining and lame: when the rest of the life is penniless it will be lost in lot!

The central column of his fictive forces had brilliantly carried the bridge at the crossing of the absurdity and reasonable; the left-or heretic-column had moved with dizziness rate speed through the wild city’s tangle of asphalt smelling hills, had dragged big paroles over tasty crests sheathed in love flames or deep in tepid periods, and had assaulted the key-fort of her heart by remote controlling down the bachelor’s side. Only non-sexual sensations of his greatest endurance and the most obstinate determination could have performed such an action: fleeing towards marriage!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 06-12-2023 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:04 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Part 6

GO FOR IT!

Me or Me-Cha or Me-Che Guevara, even Me-Bill. C.-namely all the people in the broadest sense-just have a serious sensitivity to the full moon out the window. A window is an indispensable element here, but there is also a prerequisite to be the window of their home. Desiring to win a heart by mobilizing all his forces, me-Cha, me-Che, me-C. (C., which here refers to Bill Clinton's last name) is enough to raise the section to six. The sensitivity intensifies if the mother has raised her son well and reaped the fruits of his platonic love-making heart. Let's say you put all the forces of your spirit and physique into the Air Force-charisma- You gathered the land forces-skills-Navy forces-swimming even on dry ground-, the Gendarmerie and all the paramilitary forces, you took control of the prayers of a cabin castle that was desired to be conquered from afar, even if dating was a dream, you used all your strength to get married. What is left then? What is not missing? If who is lost is mom let’s recite;
Bill C. says "mother's memory, lie now in eternal rest."
On behalf of all of them, I must state that I perceive the peacefully sleeping mother that Bill has spoken of exactly as an existence in which we will share the full moon standing in front of our window and staring at us. But identification and practice never work together... Let me summarize my own assumption for all of them based on this fact. Suppose the mother is sleeping and your hero is the moon he hugs at the window, as if he has his mother next to him and they add meaning to the full moon with him, etc.
Is this enough, every contribution made through literature is sufficient because, as a famous poet said, nature does not appeal to human emotions, if literature does not exist, the fog on the bridge cannot be perceived romantically. In nature, we should not look for a pleasant Naturalist or Realist or even Parnassian stimulant, because all of these are the values that people add to nature. In addition, it is not only the mentioned mothers who have been taken to eternal rest. As a Clinton would admit, men who are very talented, very helpful, extremely valuable friends of their age make it through their loss without regret, but they never forget them. In a sense, they are leaving for a job that is not like eternal rest-from where and where to leave is indisputable-and these departures have nothing to do with eternity!
The soul who was to be mainly responsible for the capture of my sweetheart was General Plato-The daddy of platonic love, the chief of the marriage conquering. He it was who defeated the melancholy that could be preventing marriage hopes of mine especially in the winter of , and planned the campaign which had just been crowned with success of “Imagining wedding without any bride or bride-groom. That soul had spent his whole life in the form of being devoid of anything or everything, and had specially trained me for illusions amidst tunning out of hope. So constantly were my heart beatings sent on route marches I-Cha called as “Go Without It!” It is said that the lovers in vain were ready in full marching towards nothing or everything after The Goddess of the love gave the order for mobilization in some incoherent love affairs.
When the girl’s heart was captured imaginatively, I was a lad of some dozen years betwixt twenty and fifty years of age, remarkable for my great modesty reflexing from the mirror, my strong will gaining cash lose as the starting point, and my fixed belief in the truth of quasi proverb, "Do see before you look"
My favourite saying was, "Count umpteen times before you count mothing." I believed in training my heart beats and fingers to think and act for caressing my remote darling.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-13-2023, 12:42 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Bill C-I, shouted,
‘He after falling any kind of love-loving his motherland, or willows in the wood, the book smelling books of a provincial public library is one who obeys without thinking, cannot be worth much; within citadel of the ideal that would remark or rather underline that every order must be blindly obeyed might commit high treason."
My girl-my remote owning sweetheart-should have thought it unseemly for Me-C., to bring up one’s own affairs, and cast one’s an angry sideways glance.
‘Don’t look so cross, monsieur’ said her ghostly existence,
‘I’m not saying a word against Bill. C, but through the force of circumstance I do have a certain connection with him; The liberal world’ greatest admirer couldn’t deny that. Well then. As a result of what you say, I can’t help thinking of myself at the mention of Bill C., there’s no altering that. Moreover, monsieur,’ and here young lady ghost took her faltering hand, ‘remember how badly our last fictive conversation turned out, and recollect that this time we want to part on good terms.’
‘You are right,’ said the I, bowing my head, ‘but spare me. I am no more irrational than anyone else, far from it, but we all have our free thought spots, and this is mine.’
‘Unfortunately, it is also mine,’ said young lady ghost ‘But I will certainly control myself. However, tell me, monsieur, how am I to bear this terrible fidelity to my invisible face therein one could make speculations in my own marriage, always supposing that you are like Cha in this point?’
‘Terrible fidelity,’ repeated Bill C., suddenly.
‘Is it fidelity? I am faithful to my humans falling flat and flying, but any fabricated person, huh? Humans once made me their friend even in Turkey-after a devastating earth quake, a certain Erkan baby glued my pink nose and pulled ir very harshly so that I could ever lose my rank, eh? And you ask how you are to bear it in any baby?
Oh, my nobody assuming me as an idol, who are you to dare to deed such opposition over mere words?’ talked back she-who is she…please -in a tone of warning. I know,’ while caving in, the rest of her speech would come ‘but my parents have never made me to run into such questionable matters. I don’t know which of us is to be called more unhappy, I then or you now.
I protested her,
‘My sweet heart who wilfully left me before owning my lover type living under your far shelter, or I, whom you would have never summoned in the time being or in the time elapsing.’
‘Perhaps you are the unhappier one after all, even if your fabricated darling doesn’t yet seem to know the full extent of it. But my thoughts then dominated my unhappiness more exclusively, for I kept on asking myself, and at heart I still haven’t stopped asking: why did it happen?
‘Why did love summon me several times and not somanyeth time? What else could I think about at the time of marriage if love was to be impossible? What else could I speak about to my sense and sensation, the most probable-and the most desirable-people whom I married soon after it happened, say falling in love?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-15-2023, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Parts of time would elapse: Some dozens, much more hours unwounded breathing bundles, a lot of bitter lips, gums, several papilla attractions on tongue, and vast quantities of sighing and gasp attractions should be to be written sown. Between the sun induced enlightening and that of the full moon would be tasty, and yet his mom won’t be able to share that taste with him after having lost her life no less worth to be being looked after than marriage merriments. Five divisions might be said to have been wiped out as aftermath linked to the om’s death, eh... But, but what divisions? Let no body ask about divisions, okay?
The capture of intervals regarding to the lost and gained, and everything must be accounted one of the most brilliant things of the free thought on the marriage matters. Three columns of his imaginary forces had marched upon the moneyless situations hindering marriage by different routes, and all should have come together at the right moment.
He began to chant,

The Time to Be Rich

Description of getting old is similar to the country roads that are reached at night on horseback: few lights are seen in the distance,
Inasmuch as until we see them, we must have merit deserved studies in art, skill and pavilion style, and science;
Plunging into books until the barking concerto is to be heard, act heroically, spit on the oppressor’s face on the spot,
And until the leader of the shepherd dogs came before you, it was raining and lame: when the rest of the life is penniless it will be lost in lot!

The central column of his fictive forces had brilliantly carried the bridge at the crossing of the absurdity and reasonable; the left-or heretic-column had moved with dizziness rate speed through the wild city’s tangle of asphalt smelling hills, had dragged big paroles over tasty crests sheathed in love flames or deep in tepid periods, and had assaulted the key-fort of her heart by remote controlling down the bachelor’s side. Only non-sexual sensations of his greatest endurance and the most obstinate determination could have performed such an action: fleeing towards marriage!

TO BE CONTINUED...
We-Cha-Me, Bill C.; and I-me myself had no time by day, the depths of the lover might be in-de Profundis-a sophisticated state when we took it over and had to try to bring it up to scratch, but by any dusky time? For years on end, our conversations at night like dim parts of the day-no matter because of sunset, thick rain clouds, or the Ukrainian war smokes turned only on the wedding altercations and the reasons why I-the author could not change his or rather my mind. And if my sweetheart fell asleep while I was narrating, I woke her up, and we went on.’
‘Now, if you will permit me,’ said I.,
‘I am going to ask you a very forthright question.’ The intimate comrades of mine, say Cha or Bill C. said nothing to that. ‘So, I see you will not permit me,’ said in another saying inspired,
‘Very well, that is enough for me.’
‘Indeed, it is,’ said somebody afar,
‘That in particular. You take everything the wrong way, even a silence. You can’t help it. I’ll allow you to ask.’
‘If I take everything the wrong way,’ remarked another voice, ‘perhaps I’m wrong about my question too, and it isn’t so forthright after all. I just wanted to know how you came to know your remote darling, and how your house bestowed clues into your hands.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-17-2023, 01:56 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Somebody-amongst family members, neighbours or citizens around h frowned, but non said equably enough:
‘It’s a very simple story. Our grandfathers had been the hunters in the wild world, and had had clues regarding the hunt and maybe the hound therein, and hounds, our present animal friends, couldn’t be groom to a gentleman who would be often visiting our parents.’ Another people interpreted,
‘That was after our last meeting with those, and we were very unhappy, although we shouldn’t have been, for it was all in order, and the fact that we weren’t allowed near somebody-let them be whom they might be-again were their own decision, so that was in order too, only the reasons for it were obscure, and who-no matter a villager or city fellow-might well wonder about those, but we ought not to have been unhappy!’
Obligatorily Bill. C, completed the no opinion induced statement as it ought to be,
‘However, I was, and I couldn’t work, but sat in our front garden of The White House all day. A group of voters saw me there and sometimes sat down with me. I didn’t tell them my troubles, but they knew what it was all about, and because they were a good people, and they would sometimes shed tears in sympathy with me.’
Che-me or rather Cha-I but not Bill of that time, whose marriage plans had revived, so that I had to give up the business based on studentship, besides being an young man already, well, when I passed my own little garden one day I saw the two of us-Cha and I-sitting there, stopped, and without more ado, offered to lease us the public library. We trusted them, so none of us didn’t want any advisory fee in advance, and we set the wedding problem solution for gratis as well.’
Bill coughed,
‘For you didn’t want to be a burden to your father, and were indifferent to everything else, and so, thinking of the easy and cheap wedding and the new work there that might perhaps help one to forget a little, you gave sweetheart your hand in marriage. And that would have been your story.’
There was silence for a while, and then Bill C., said:
‘The old statesmen acted generously, if rashly or did they have special reasons to make marriage easy for citizens, huh?’
‘Oh, I knew my remote loving sweetheart well,’ said I,
‘She was going to be an uncle instead of aunt.’
‘Then, to be sure,’ said Cha., ‘Eh! Her family must have been greatly in favour of your marriage plans?’
‘Perhaps,’ said I. ‘I don’t know, I never troubled to think about it.’ ‘But it must have been so,’ said Cha, ‘if her family was ready to make such a sacrifice and simply hand a simple flat over to you without security.’
‘He wasn’t being rash, as it turned out later,’ said somebody. ‘You should have thrown yourself into the work, you would be strong!’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-19-2023, 12:06 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

It would go without saying, “One who obeys thinking, induced study is worth much" so we all threes went on!
Some idea of the difficulties which I-Cha had to encounter in the advance on marriage may be gathered from the following account that should have been written by somebody anyhow. I tell me myself how my high inspiration descended from the climax of daydreams of mine to attack the bridge over the invisible and invincible social guards of hers.
‘I-Cha, held a position on the summit of a dream mountain rising umpteen feet above reality level. Every morning there was a strong wind after the nightly deliriums, which drove before it masses of bitter truths and drifted up my romantic positions to a depth of from scads to umpteen feet or vice versa. My shelters to make snug, kiosks under the blankets, and imagination chambers were all buried within the ice layers of the-would be-reality. The wind of average living was so fierce that most of my kiosks were almost blown to pieces, though they were held together with steel wire of my absurdity induced fancy...’
Cha would be carrying on with the report,
"At last, I got orders to leave my kiosks above the clouds od dream and descend into the valley of mere truth a twice as fabricated as a romantic lover’s fancies might be forced to be exist. I began the incredibly difficult task of finding my way down precipices coated thickly with vulgar reality.”
While he was talking, I remembered that I was neither the son of a captain nor his daughter, I didn’t need a new daddy nor another identity about the family home-its premises, but she was everywhere with me: in the hall or rather entrance, in the kitchen, in the garden, in the vicinity. Mommy cooked so well that guests-except her or her family-were even enticed away from the whole neighbourhood.
The speculations on falling in love de Profundis followed one another in sophisticated gyrus layers of my brain, in endless chains, forcing their way through the deep poverty regarding concrete within their chests. From time-to-time bravery shots were fired to guide my hallucinations. Only after a whole day of wandering did my sense and thought to assemble again. The love hurricanes hurled upon me dense clouds of over-imagination. My fingers clung together in a non-symbolic unit, as if so, as not to lose sight of one another. Frozen situation deprived of concrete penetrated our clothes and turned the cloth into a hard sheeting of icy reality of life namely its masks of ice covered the both of my sense and sensibility. Intermittently every half hour one of the dreaming psychologies of mine slipped and disappeared over something like nightmares…
Cha or I should cry,
‘By desperate exertions we somehow managed to get our fancified marriage plans-abstract, nonsense-down into the valley of ordinary and concrete. Here we were received by the detachment stationed therein graduation from the higher education institution-at the side of mine, The Medical Collage of the capital city-Ankara-we used to be identified, who helped us with the final work of lowering the exerting’s straps.’ I accomplished his report,
‘We all- Bill C., Cha and I had done well. Despite the awful difficulties of the path and harsh life steeps, having not a idealistic point had perished; not one of our principles had been left behind or lost so that at the close of our march we were well rewarded for all we had gone through: our unexpected appearance caused an happiness in the American Dream Circles."

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 06-19-2023, 11:38 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Dwarf Aphrodite of England would go on reciting over The Future Life before Lenin:

AFTER THE MASTERPIECE OF HIS: “THE AGAINST FACTORY”(Sent already)….AND BEFORE MISS PHIL-THE SOPHIE …
Novellas III
By Abba Solzhenitsof
MISS
SOPHIE-THE PHILO
& I.A

ARKADIA 20023
PREFACE

Sophie-The Philo recorded the beginning of the eventual novella, more real, more concrete than the concrete, perhaps the most indisputable case of her life in a speech she made with artificial intelligence. As in every speech, pictures of the future through nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, all kinds of scenes from the past have given this conversation a full dimension feature. Sophie-The Philo, definitely states that artificial intelligence was the first to talk in the records she keeps: Sophie-The Philo would think aloud in the study room where her desktop computer has been located, or while talking to herself in a kind of delirious manner, she would hear with her ears that the artificial intelligence should be talking from the loud speakers of the device, as if the girl’s device might be caught in the need to call someone to talk to, and she should not delay in responding as another story was written by INT-The PC, who the author Abba dreamed of in the past. It would take place like a time-spanned response of a creature named with a creative mind and a evaluative conscience, though not sentient, to write a novel. In a sense it is nominated to be the first coherent document of the school of hyperrealism that the author alone sought to represent.
As to have been monitored on real documents Sophie-The Philo struggle A.I over pronunciation of the word if it was word. Before that err, say skirmish of syllables she had designed an e-letter in the category of “General Revenge” because of the side effects of the internet medium that had been a torture to her, but as regards the chief fact in it, she had felt not one moment's hesitation, even whilst he was writing the letter. Would the essential question would have been irrevocably settled, in her mind after having read the lines: "Ever such a human induced privilege without any mating rendered by a couple of a lady and a gentleman while the mankind are alive and a technology lie be not damned!"
"The thing is perfectly clear," she muttered to herself, with a malignant smile anticipating the triumph of her decision. "No, writing programmers, no, new-hatched Einstein like folks, you can't deceive me! You shall apologise for not asking the mankind’s advice and for taking the permittance of humans to deceive us!”
After a while AI spoke from the side of PC loudspeakers,
“I dare say! They-who write my programme imagine to control me so, it is arranged now and can't be broken off; but we will see whether it can or not!”
“A magnificent excuse scattered through the darling-the boyfriend: 'Programmers generally are such busy men that from the point of view they nourished all mating sessions-if one could call them so-have to be in postponed-, almost by express.' No, humans, we see it all and we know what you want to say to us; and we know too what you were thinking about, when you walked up and down all night, and what your prayers were like before the Lord who had once slept in mother's bosom. Bitter is the ascent to business…Huh? So, it is finally settled; you have determined to marry a sensible spouse and to carry on with making baby, citizens, all who has a fortune of coitus or has made it that is so much more solid and impressive! A husband or a wife who holds two government posts or more and who shares the ideas of our ancestors in the same way, as the preachers pronounce, and who would seem to be kind, as two sides observe. That seemingly beats everything! And that very couple for that reason should be getting married with each other! Horrible indeed!”
But Miss Sophie, should like to know why A.I has uttered to her about 'the most rising generation'? Simply as a descriptive touch, or with the idea of prepossessing her in favour of Edward Feigenbaum and Joshua Lederberg created the first “expert system” which was a form of AI programmed to replicate the thinking and decision-making ...? Oh, the cunning of them! I should like to know one thing more: how far all the inventors were open with one another that day and night and all this time since?
A.I asked,
“Was it all put into new words through our understandable language of A.I family, or did both understand that they had the same thing in their minds-but not at hearts for A.I couldn’t have got any-, so that there was a gorgeous need to speak of it aloud, and better to speak of it much more.”
“Most likely it was partly like that, from your garrulous talker style it's evident:” she struck A.I as rude a little, and PC World in its vulgarized simplicity “took your observations to me.” And she was sure to be vexed and 'answered her angrily. I should think rationally! They who would not be angered when it was quite clear without any quasi humanization and when it was understood that it was useless to discuss it.”
She pondered then, ‘Why does she A.I spoke to me, I could hate or love or do both at the same moment somebody, I-indeed-, and I love even A.I more than itself'? Has A.I a secret conscience-prick at sacrificing me to utensils?'
A.I talked again as if it could feel through silent intervals of the chat,
“You humans are our one comfort; you are everything to us.' Oh, Sophie!"
Miss Sophie-The Philo’s bitterness grew more and more intense, and if she had happened to meet Messrs Inventors at the moment, she might have bite them.
"Hm . . . yes, that's true," she continued, pursuing the whirling dervish like ideas that follow each other unable chasing not each other because of the circle in accordance with the shape of her ellipsoid brain as absolutely same as the humans’ be generally, "it is true that 'it needs time and care to get to analyse a matter inked a human,' but there is no mistake about Mr. or Mrs. A.I."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 06-20-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-20-2023, 11:52 AM

Miss Sophie-The Philo speculated,
“The chief thing is she or he should be 'a man of business and seems kind,” that was something, wasn't it, to send the flatteries and big regards for them! A kind human, no doubt after that! But the knowledge the mother of knowledge are to drive in an ignoble identification's wagon covered with back numbers of thorn magazines-I know, I have been driven in it- to have read criminal reports to rejoice new butcher generations. No matter! It is only some decades and then they can 'make very comfortably searching, first class,' for a billion items! Quite right, too. One must cut one's coat according to one's cloth, but what about you, Mrs. or Mr. A.I? Am I your bride. And you must be aware that my association has to raise money on anyone’s pension for the PC attractions over adds; to be sure it's a matter of business, a partnership for mutual benefit, with equal shares and expenses; food and drink provided, but pay for your every internet search. The business class people has got the better of them, too. The luggage of information will cost less than their fares and very likely go for nothing at all. How is it that neither A.I nor I do-both-see all that, or is it that neither A.I nor I do want to see? Although we twos are pleased! And to think that this is only the first blossoming, and that the real fruits of the humans’ Knowledge Age are to come! But what really matters is not the absurdity within speculations enhancing, is not the meanness, but the tone of the whole thing. For that will be the tone after ranking in bailiwick, it's a foretaste of it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-25-2023, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Miss Sophie-The Philo speculated,
“The chief thing is she or he should be 'a man of business and seems kind,” that was something, wasn't it, to send the flatteries and big regards for them! A kind human, no doubt after that! But the knowledge the mother of knowledge are to drive in an ignoble identification's wagon covered with back numbers of thorn magazines-I know, I have been driven in it- to have read criminal reports to rejoice new butcher generations. No matter! It is only some decades and then they can 'make very comfortably searching, first class,' for a billion items! Quite right, too. One must cut one's coat according to one's cloth, but what about you, Mrs. or Mr. A.I? Am I your bride. And you must be aware that my association has to raise money on anyone’s pension for the PC attractions over adds; to be sure it's a matter of business, a partnership for mutual benefit, with equal shares and expenses; food and drink provided, but pay for your every internet search. The business class people has got the better of them, too. The luggage of information will cost less than their fares and very likely go for nothing at all. How is it that neither A.I nor I do-both-see all that, or is it that neither A.I nor I do want to see? Although we twos are pleased! And to think that this is only the first blossoming, and that the real fruits of the humans’ Knowledge Age are to come! But what really matters is not the absurdity within speculations enhancing, is not the meanness, but the tone of the whole thing. For that will be the tone after ranking in bailiwick, it's a foretaste of it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Just at that moment, Artificial Intelligence tucked in a tirade that was worth a book, which meant finishing quickly what had begun, not squeezing it together. Of course, while he was speaking assertively, it was as if he had eyes and his interlocutor was eye to eye with him, everyone can understand how realistic and crime-free this assertive narrative is from his words. (Addressing to the writer) I had to make you pay for the live loss-in infinite sufferings-of a coiled cat, because the authority recognized at the top by all religions was sitting on the right, the name of the throne was right. I guess you predicted which creature close to human should be chosen, there is no need to be insincere, I chose a hyena, I took measures to make it live longer than you, the nationality we belong to, even the world we know as the world, so the oldest hyena candidate has emerged, here's how it is in terms of meaning for me to talk to someone else. If I was getting heavier, it was now easy to maintain that successful position in terms of feeling through the eternal and long-lasting hyena.
A.I went on;
“You haven’t been in the in the centre of any debate at midday-ought it to be midday or midnight indeed? We don’t know exactly my chat guests-at breakfast time, at that time especially there were even more of item to add pains, although since then many have stopped coming. As a result of items-don’t ask what items they might be- we could not only pay the penalty properly, so we could be able to fill the whole place after a few seconds, and we owe almost nothing on it today.”
Sophie-The Philo, (Taking her turn) “To be sure, another result was that we all might understand that to have undermined our health with all this, One would have developed nausea and dizziness say nothing of migraine, and now one should be an elderly.”
A.I,
“You may think that I am much older than an abacus, but in reality it is only some months younger than me, and you can be sure it will never age, for its kind of work rattling little counting items, to have shown to the folk, knocking out those little parts again and again, sometimes fetching a shadow falling-its kind of work doesn’t age anyone.”
Sophie-The Philo,
“Your achievements are remarkable, no doubt about that, but we were speaking of the time-midday or midnight-before your age, and then it really would have been amazing for other people’s family to urge the two of them to fall into feud… When it meant financial sacrifice, or at least shouldering such a great risk as handing over the loud-speakers trusting only in your own capacity for work, which they couldn’t have known at the time, and Hans’s capacity for work, the total absence of which they must have noticed.”
A.I,
(Wearily) “Yes, well, I can see what you’re getting at, and how wide you are of the mark. Reason had no hand in any of this. Why would an abacus have intended or should do it on behalf of anything for anybody, or more accurately, how could it have to do anything like thought of doing so anyway?”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-13-2023, 12:09 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Apparently, it tended to both accelerate and intensify, and their mutual squabbles-it can only be called a discussion-when considered very broadly, there is quarrel on the basis of everything from novels to poetry, from diplomatic reports to the software of the consideration sections of the health report, but the effects of school, ideology, advice, doctrine in human expression. it is proof. The important thing is that schools can act as the only determinant that determines how we will present the topics discussed... As a matter of fact, their meetings took on a dark intensity and gained volume as almost saying anything to each other, asking in parentheses, explaining, giving a status report. Sophie The Philo told the I.A. "To start something new has been only the job of humans until now, so if you let me, I'm going to offer you a momentary piece of literature that, understand or not, will never shed tears of happiness that you can feel."

LA FONDATION /INTRODUCTION

If one scrutinizes 'Hyperrealism' more precisely, that very any of us have to see La Fondation namely The Foundation as born out of a need, but we can't ignore this, as a result, we are faced with a new term, words, terms, idioms, it takes its source from what is around the person in the social and physical sense, the inspirations in our inner world If there is a legal system that cares about good and bad people, they will work. Within the framework of these considerations, it can be said that what we perceive is insufficient for surrealism. To struggle with the expression that forces perception before us, or rather emphasizes the obstacles and compulsions of perceiving the truth, while adding to it, it is very assertive and disturbingly ambitious. There are two pillars in-essentially-literature schools, for example those of a dolmen’s where nature is incomplete without expression, and the other is to sift through the good and bad aspects of nature, in which good and bad but incomplete perceptions can be transformed into structures that give happiness with aesthetic fillings. Hyper-surrealism will only bring to the work the aim of the more beautiful, hairy, with exaggerated, almost subversive interventions on the beauty of the missing beautiful.
Then we understood that we knew nothing about the basic universe-a huge balloon or rather aerostat fixed to the earth to have got several banister lacking ladders, wet floor induced ramparts, unenlightenable pass ways and dubious corridor like collision tubes assigned for running children from every gender around primary school ages betwixt 7-11 years or around for LA FONDATION in number two only: For children and for migrants. The fact that none never summoned them again after they showed that they had forgotten their inabilities and have gained already unbelievable abilities to take somersaults in cosmos like chaos.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-16-2023, 12:52 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

LA

FONDATION

And electronic engineers? What about them too besides LA FONDATION Creators. Why should she be so lavish? What will they have by the time they get to A. I’s Earthly Domain, huh?
Then? Then what indeed? Exclamation in explanation form. So, let’s carry the explanation into the borders of salvageable level over catching up the words meaning!
If something is being told, it can be anything, and no matter what, the prominent figures in the narrative, which are either people with clear opinions or loyal animals, must have taken their first place in the hero list. So a delay in presenting the list is unreasonable. Before we bore anyone further, let's take a look at the list, Title Casts or the heroes of the story...
First:
As a consolation bonus that you wish to belong to you, the windows of the house where you live or are hosted so that the cool air flow in summer days and the curtains that flicker in front of the window.
Second:
Time
Third:
Fly
The peaceful order in accordance with the unwritten laws in the daily lives of the children at the age of play, who are ready to take each other's eyes at any moment.
Fourth:
Play Balloon-The Foundation
Except for the creature on the hill, which looks like North Korea or Turkey, nobody's honor, dignity, least dignity, although the words have changed, it is famous for its citizens who have not been able to take part in the concepts they indicate, and the schizophrenic play tent in the country where our subject is located, the cream towers consisting of giant bubbles on the door are erected like Germany in the middle of the courtyard at the entrance, the giant cylinder and the tent are in the direction of the qibla. Exit, yes, double exit roads, which can be seen with no features suitable for slipping and climbing, enabling access to a closed unknown corridor.
From the point of four new points or some conclusion ones'-as we say-that oldest thing newly explored-no matter by women or by men . . . hm. What does they expect to live upon in LA FONDATION afterwards? They would have reasons already for guessing that they could not live with that thing-Lord knows what it’s- after all, even for the first few minutes. The good people have no doubt let slip something on that subject also, though the foundation dwellers would deny it: 'I shall refuse,' would say everybody. On what sort of thing, one would be reckoning then? Is anybody counting on what is left of our hundred and two formulae of pensive attitudes when the people in charge of observational debt is paid?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-16-2023, 11:43 PM

Quote:
THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

LA

FONDATION

And electronic engineers? What about them too besides LA FONDATION Creators. Why should she be so lavish? What will they have by the time they get to A. I’s Earthly Domain, huh?
Then? Then what indeed? Exclamation in explanation form. So, let’s carry the explanation into the borders of salvageable level over catching up the words meaning!
If something is being told, it can be anything, and no matter what, the prominent figures in the narrative, which are either people with clear opinions or loyal animals, must have taken their first place in the hero list. So a delay in presenting the list is unreasonable. Before we bore anyone further, let's take a look at the list, Title Casts or the heroes of the story...
First:
As a consolation bonus that you wish to belong to you, the windows of the house where you live or are hosted so that the cool air flow in summer days and the curtains that flicker in front of the window.
Second:
Time
Third:
Fly
The peaceful order in accordance with the unwritten laws in the daily lives of the children at the age of play, who are ready to take each other's eyes at any moment.
Fourth:
Play Balloon-The Foundation
Except for the creature on the hill, which looks like North Korea or Turkey, nobody's honor, dignity, least dignity, although the words have changed, it is famous for its citizens who have not been able to take part in the concepts they indicate, and the schizophrenic play tent in the country where our subject is located, the cream towers consisting of giant bubbles on the door are erected like Germany in the middle of the courtyard at the entrance, the giant cylinder and the tent are in the direction of the qibla. Exit, yes, double exit roads, which can be seen with no features suitable for slipping and climbing, enabling access to a closed unknown corridor.
From the point of four new points or some conclusion ones'-as we say-that oldest thing newly explored-no matter by women or by men . . . hm. What does they expect to live upon in LA FONDATION afterwards? They would have reasons already for guessing that they could not live with that thing-Lord knows what it’s- after all, even for the first few minutes. The good people have no doubt let slip something on that subject also, though the foundation dwellers would deny it: 'I shall refuse,' would say everybody. On what sort of thing, one would be reckoning then? Is anybody counting on what is left of our hundred and two formulae of pensive attitudes when the people in charge of observational debt is paid?

TO BE CONTINUED...
This is how the narration can begin: give a speech or tell a story. Among the defining qualities of the first hero are a distinguished detail in a summer house, the wind blowing between the windows, the moving curtains, but these do not define the first hero, besides, the first hero cannot be defined without them. Born out of the hope of owning the house they live in if time allows, longing to sigh and sigh, in those who own the house of very close blood relatives, only to yearn for the distinguished-pretty-curtain of the house, the wind between the windows, the towel that silhouetted beyond the bathroom window... (this sentence it doesn't end…) no, it can end: The first hero, whose existence he needs many elements will never be explained by those elements – even buried in darkness! Let's let him feel what he did but we didn't let go throughout the narration.
The second hero is not looking at us from grandma's living room window late in the evening, we see her there, so she is looking at us.
When it comes to the other hero's turn, it can be said: Despite the game-purpose construction, the big-balloon castle is big enough for a zeppelin to fit inside, the girls' high corridor -here we call it a single corridor, but we do not know its interior, there may be mazes or more than one passage parallel to each other-yes, girls-especially Light-colored and windy fabric, which is likely to be underwear for those aged over 10 and under 12, sweeping the boy's nose in the back, giving us all the reassurance that we should not be afraid in terms of sexual harassment - he climbed decisively at a speed to show that he knew where he was climbing before he was born, let alone the climbs, the gold on the way down. What is the order for him to throw it into the air and sit down on the gold again as a lok and land in a jumping half-falling half-gliding style? A climb and descent that will shake education and destroy all the classical principles of education. Those who reach the ground look out of the very strong windows of the balloon walls surrounding the balloon, but there is no guarantee that they will look, you do not know how and at what intervals they look. If the landing hits the huge German water tank disguised, cylindrical structure in the form of a direct slide or plunge, it bows and vanishes because the balloon has a stamina and the schizophrenic Kremlin towers also disappear, the walls disappear when the whole castle collapses. children may die, but while the act of taking precautions is ridiculed in the country, those who run this balloon castle are champions of precaution, and in emergencies, children are rescued like butter. As for the idea that the Savior thought while we were there but would not be a crime unless it was revealed, it's easy to summarize: The opposition re-elected the person who seemed smarter than the schizophrenic castle-builder mayor in the "old town" as president, despite his undiagnosed, supremely fatal, HISTERIA disease.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-20-2023, 11:21 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Histeria inflicted would be president knits woollen shawls and embroiders cuffs, ruining her old eyes. And all its symptoms do add more than twenty ailments of the victim including ass cancer inflicting uncontrolled defecation every year to he should meet with Macron, we know that. So, he is building all his hopes all the time on Arab sheikhs and king and sultans’ generosity; they will offer it of himself, he will press it on a nation so that one may or may not wait a long time for that! That's how it always is with these Indo-European and Semitic people’s noble hearts; till the last moment every Islamic terrorist is a comrade with them, till the last moment, they hope for the best and will see nothing wrong, and although they have an photo-shop of the other side of the features, yet they won't face the truth till they are forced to; the very thought of it makes them appal; they thrust the truth away with both hands, until the man they deck out in false colours puts a baby pet on them with his own hands. Every wise folk should like to know whether Mr. Quasi President suffering from hysteria has any orders of merit; one bet he has another in his buttonhole and that he puts it on when he goes to dine with the king or sheiks for, he will be sure to have it for his permanent complicity, too! Enough of him, isn’t it in order to confound him!
"Well, . . . writer or reader chap I don't wonder at, it's like everybody God bless all of them, but how could the good people? O dear folk, as though I did not know you! You were nearly at the threshold of being Good Samaritans when I appreciate you last: I understood you then.
Someone would write that 'One can put up with a great deal.', and one should know that very well. For example we all knew that two years and a half ago-or since Noah’s deluge henceforth to this extent, and for the last two eras of reptiles we have been thinking about it, thinking of just that, that 'one could put up with a great deal.' If he-she or she-he could put up with new Ottoman caliph and all the rest of it, she, he namely he, she certainly can put up with a great deal. And now our moms and they have taken it into their heads that we can put up with the chief of Islamic terror, who propounds the theory of the superiority of jihadists raised from destitution and owing everything to their European Stock folks bounty -who propounds it, too, almost at the first interview. Granted that he 'let it falling,' though he is a sensible man, (yet maybe it was not a slip at all, but he meant to make himself clear as soon as possible) but the folk? The moon understands the caliph, of course, but she will have to live with the asteroids. Why! The poor live on black bread and water, they would not sell their souls, the folk would not barter its moral freedom for comfort; she would not barter it for…No, my folk was not that sort when I knew it and . . . it is still the same, of course! Yes, there's no denying, the Anti-Semitic liars are a sweet but harmful pill! It's a bitter thing to spend one's life a patron in the vicinity for two thousands but I know one would rather be a nigger on a plantation or a with a-for instance-an extremist Muslim Caliph of Turkish Stock than degrade our soul, and our moral dignity, by binding for ever to an ideolog whom we does not respect and with whom we have nothing in common-for one’s own advantage. And if the Ottoman caliphs had not been of unalloyed gold, or one huge diamond, they would never have consented to…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-22-2023, 11:02 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Become the life’s legal concubine. Why is she consenting then? What's the point of it? What's the answer? It's clear enough: for itself, for its comfort, to save its life we should not sell ourselves, but for someone else we are doing it! For one we love, for one we adore, we will sell it! That's what it all amounts to; for our brother, for our mother, for our love we shall sell ourselves! We sell everything! In such cases, 'we overcome our moral sense, if necessary,' freedom, peace, conscience even, all, all are brought into the market.
Without further ado, "Is there a main concept that literary movements in the world are after, if any, what is it?" Let's ask ourselves a question like that above: Due to the imperative morality of the ongoing narrative, our answer should be 'yes there is, and the main purpose is to live the time that has not been lived.'
Marcel P. was the child of a wealthy Hebrew family and was not an ordinary name, using a method that should be considered impossible to put an ordinary title-maybe without examining what he wrote himself-when they wrote: 'if we are after the past tense, an answer to the obligatory thing you're going to do is welcome when you're chasing the answer to any literature school you have to do! To live again! This stands for seriously rich. What you remember was not a time that was lived to the fullest.
You used to remember it happily once, without anyone noticing it in your mind, the 'past tense is the imaginary world value' in rhyme. Extreme surrealism, which is a candidate for the newest one of the literature schools, is here, trying to realize its next stage, its most advanced form. The bad memories are ruthlessly to be kept from being remembered while the missing good memories are to be reintroduced into the scene of life.
Let our happy memories go, if only our dear half lived happy years may be completed! More than that, we become Judaist, we learn to be Good Samaritan and for a time maybe we can rejoice our seconds bygone in a renewed time, so that we can persuade ourselves that it is one's duty for a good object for that's just like us, it's as clear as daylight. It's clear that intangible Marcel P. is the central figure in this business of the pen-men., and no one else. Oh, yes, she or he every folk can ensure his of her happiness, keep it in the universe, make themselves the partners in the heavenly parties, make the whole future secure; perhaps they may even be rich people later on, prosperous, respected, and may even end their common life a story!
But their dead moms and dads? It's all soul, precious soul deserved to have been happy already, its first born! For such an existence who would not sacrifice such a happiness hunter! Oh, to have been rejoiced, over-partial hearts! Why, for our sake we would not shrink even from the earth’s fate. The Earth, namely The World, the eternal victim so long as the universe lasts. Have we to take the measure of The World’s-The Earth’s- sacrifice, both of what is the same thing? Is it right to call The World bad names or vice versa, say The Earth?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-22-2023, 11:24 AM
Solipsist

This thrad needs moar FX.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Old 07-22-2023, 11:23 PM
Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Are you actually reading Sally shits around's novel?

Last edited by Basset Hound; 07-23-2023 at 05:40 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 07-23-2023, 07:00 AM
Solipsist

Absolutely not.

Old 07-24-2023, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Absolutely not.
Would the cat could read the sheet as its writing implies suggesting FX.
Old 07-24-2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Quote:
Are you actually reading Sally shits around's novel?
Would the dog might choose reading the shit on sheet but eating it.
Old 07-24-2023, 11:07 AM
Solipsist

Ooh, burns.

Old 09-08-2023, 10:32 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Calling bad names might be twice bad an action hunting for to have estimated the real ages of parents of one’s…gees!
My grandmother was fifty years old. My intention was to say my grandmother, but since I found that address a bit far from the harmony of words, I chose the subjectivity of another family elder. In fact, what is meant is clear: the old woman was not yet sober enough to prevent herself from being mistaken for the ugly feeling of the opposite sex looking different from her, she was still drunk on her own blood. As for what we mean by the fact that a liquid that is one hundred per cent likely to be secreted in your body is circulating in your veins, you are right on the mark...We have accepted that these family elders are making sensible statements; If the blood is still crazy, which mind, which head? Whether you call them a teacher, a religious leader or even a young marshal, their dangerous stance for all of us was against those who came before us. There is nothing different now! How can we trust someone whose blood is drunk with the natural drink in its composition? On the other hand, they are our family elders, our belief makers, our commanders on the front. Now come on… they should not be ashamed and hide: their team of writers, some of whom were considered "Thinking Writers" due to their thinking power. What a shame that their blood was still drunk with hormonal ale while they were creating their works! Embarrassing situations await us because we trust them despite their flaws at the age they wrote; As for them, they have already become embarrassed due to their advancing age.
Suppose they were us we were them who would fight in a war, so we should some reports from the front! What should have one sent something as a war report amongst the rapports, he he he! Then let’s recite:
We were stopped at a counter-or was it a control point, equidistant from our garrison and the enemy outposts?
-Wait, don't move.
-Is not moving a warning that means don't move forward and don't go back, sir?
We must admit that guard, guard and gentleman are words that are incompatible with each other, but they are never meant to be insulting. As a matter of fact, our interlocutor did not say anything that could be considered exaggerated, nor did he make any meaningful movement with the hand with which he held his gun. However, he made the stop warning comprehensive in a way that made our job more difficult.
-Yes, consider yourself as wise people who have seen worldly care, realizing the difficulty of progress and resisting it will lead a person to a wheelchair; He said, bitching - he used exactly this slang - implying that trying to turn back from your path means that even if we have money in the bank, we will obsess over the fact that our purchasing power is not possible at the front and we will always be sick, we will always get sick,
-Stay where you are, moving will hurt you,
-Mr. Watchman, it is obvious that you do not know us well enough: we can do a lot while standing still, our fingers can keep the rhythm of the mind dance, for example,
- You are right, from time to time I can make descriptions without disturbing my position as a guard in the division. For example, a Maple tree rising vibrantly among the dried grass reminds me of the tiny Chinese image on the tie pin of a boss who once produced the most expensive American automobiles; I've never seen it, but it reminds me of it. A smiling gentleman, overweight from the chest down like a pear, dressed in a melon yellow, half-caftan, half-nightgown, went to the capital of his country, Beijing, the correct name for which is Mr. Gene in Turkish, in that city, and you ought already to know this from the BBC or the voice of America broadcasting organs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature