Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 05:11 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

Last night was a weird dream cornucopia.

I have a notebook that I use to take personal notes. Sometimes, I use it for work notes, but I have a separate one for that. My wife wanted to borrow it to reference something related to my work, which is weird because she's not a coworker, but she may have also been switching between Mrs. Reasons and a female coworker. They wanted it immediately, but I couldn't remember if I had any personal information I didn't want them to know about. I remember thinking I had some frustration I vented on some pages, but I wasn't sure. I flipped through the pages in a futile attempt to spark any recall of any unpleasant/damning information, but I couldn't parse any of it, so I handed it over and hoped for the best.

The other one I remember is not one I'm willing to go into any detail about, but the weird part was that I was trapped in my mother dirty, rundown old house with no window coverings, and I had to search the bathroom and piles of stuff.
Thanks, from:
Ari (08-22-2022), BrotherMan (08-23-2022), Ensign Steve (08-22-2022), JoeP (08-23-2022), Kamilah Hauptmann (08-22-2022), lisarea (08-22-2022)

Page generated in 0.13618 seconds with 11 queries