Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Random texting

Posted 02-15-2008 at 01:48 AM by fragment (Fragmentation)

How mucg 4the holden
Twenty thousand ducats and a pound of flesh closest to the heart
Lol how bot key to shatity belt lol
You can't afford that
Sory m8 txt wrng numba
Nothing wrong about my number!
Who r u
Random phone guy no. 38872
Im jil nice to met u randm guy how old r u
Probably far too old...
How old
mesospheric bore
Posted in Random
Old

Celebrity Profile: Henry Winkler

Posted 02-13-2008 at 01:40 AM by lisarea

If you are like most people, when you hear the name "Henry Winkler," your first thought is of "The Fonz," the cool, leather-jacketed character from television's "Happy Days."

Winkler himself, however, might surprise you. Unlike his television character, Henry Winkler is a talented actor whose ability to take on the role of his enigmatic character is testament to his years of training in the acting craft.

"I have never thought of myself...
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

kitteh!

Posted 02-06-2008 at 01:59 AM by One for Sorrow

Okay, so a while back I was on the phone with my best friend, and she started telling me about the cat she had recently acquired. Being the sentimental fool that I am, and missing my own pets back in Oregon terribly, I went to Craigslist and started perusing the local "pets" section. Big mistake. Obviously.

If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, you don't really need to look as far as genocide, abysmal health care or poverty. Just take a look in your local animal shelter....
lagomorph lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's so quiet..

Posted 02-03-2008 at 08:36 PM by biochemgirl

The first week without hubby was actually, dare I say, kind of nice. It was just nice to have some alone time to think and digest things I suppose. Plus I was so busy catching up from work I hardly had any down time. Then this week it started to get very quiet. I ended up going home to my mom and dad's for the weekend to just get out of the house for a bit. It will be better when spring hits and it warms up and I can actually get outside. It's just right now in winter stuck in the house that...
ninja mother
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being truthful

Posted 01-15-2008 at 03:30 PM by One for Sorrow

My new semester of school started last Thursday. That, of course, means a lot of new classes, and lots of new people to have brief conversations with at the bus stop or in the few minutes before class starts. I'll never be accused of being particularly outgoing, but if someone tries to strike up a conversation with me, I certainly don't want to appear unfriendly. But, it invariably leads to a question about where I'm from, and when I answer that I'm from Oregon, logically the next question they...
lagomorph lover
Posted in Allan