Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Kyuss Apollo

1. Old Comment

Last Week's Track: #2 - Kerosene

Update: St. Vincent rocks a cover of "Kerosene" at a tenth anniversary concert for Our Band Could Be Your Life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhCo7PoVpA
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

When I become World Emperor, Part 2

Quote:
    All televisions and related recording devices will also be required to have a set of buttons on the outside that will operate the device
    Yes! Yes! Yes!
  4. Old Comment

Last Week's Track: #3 - La Villa Strangiato

'Twas one of my favorites. :yup:

I thought I might find it a bit pretentious, relistening after all these years, but I still like it. :shrug:

Thanks for posting. :tiphat:

:git::guitar::drumroll:

:undance:
  5. Old Comment

A friend in high school gave me a copy of the Headache EP on cassette. All my cassettes have been history since the nineties but I finally got a copy of Rich Man's Eight Track last year which is that EP plus Atomizer.
  6. Old Comment

Big Black were a great band! I remember one of the girls in class had a Big Black-Songs About Fucking shirt on one day, and I was curious. I didn't really get into them until a few years ago, sadly. I'm usually behind on the good mid to late 80s bands. Why the hell didn't someone tell me about Mission of Burma, too ferchrissakes?!?

Oh shit, off topic. Carry on.
  7. Old Comment

Hell yeah! One of the all-time kick-arse tracks. Sweet memories of turning up the stereo and my punk mates and I throwing each other round the room. We named one of our short-lived bands after this number.
  8. Old Comment

When I become World Emperor, Part 1

My favorite part is your order of priorities. First send the annoying 6 billion people to domes on the moon, THEN see about actually building the domes. That will make it so less expensive to implement that you very well may be an economic genius. Oh, and it'll be less annoying that way, too. Some of those losers might come up with a way to communicate with us, otherwise.
  9. Old Comment

You better have Sony remote controls, because otherwise you're going to have to pry them out of my cold, dead hand, oppressor.
  10. Old Comment

No kidding. I love our home microwave oven. It just assumes that when I punch numbers on the front that I'm wanting that much time on High. I don't have to push some button that says "Time" before the number buttons, it's so simple it's smart. Also, the Add Min button is pretty cool. I usually start it with it, it gives me one minute for each time it is pressed and starts cooking when the button is first pressed, it assumes that you wish to actually cook whatever you have placed in the compartment. Again, so brilliant it hurts.
  11. Old Comment

1. All microwave ovens will operate with the same control panel and all the buttons will do the same thing on every one, based on the controls of the microwave oven presently in my kitchen. Any and all microwave oven already in existence will be retrofitted to these specifications.

Oh dear god yes.
  12. Old Comment

Ruling the world will be a difficult and time-consuming task, and I foresee needing to delegate many important aspects of my plan to people I can trust, who share my vision for a world free of mindless idiots. Start making those deportation lists now, and then they'll be good to go when the time comes.

I like that clock idea, Dingfod. It will be the prototype of a whole new line of clocks we'll roll out, at the start of my Time Reform.
  13. Old Comment

Ooh, I wanna help build domes on the moon...

..so long as I can come back to earth recommend people who deserve to live on the moon.
  14. Old Comment

I saw a 66 minute per hour clock at the Phillips 66 Museum, would that work instead of adding hours to the day?
  15. Old Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Kyuss Apollo overlord. I'd like to remind him that as a trusted admin personality, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in your underground sugar caves.
  16. Old Comment

I like number Four, great leader. I hope the people what annoy you continue to be the ones who annoy me.