Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Adventure 56

Posted 06-24-2008 at 08:21 PM by wildernesse

If you are interested in how adventure 56 went, you can read about it on my blog--link!
The cat that will listen
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blogs are awesome

Posted 06-16-2008 at 09:41 AM by ffadmin_dave

Yes there are, even when the work aftr upgrades!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flying Update - Blog Future

Posted 06-12-2008 at 09:40 PM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)

Well, my decision was to discontinue gliding. It was fun, but I don't have the $300-400 a week to spend on a hobby.

I still plan to post to my blog though. :yup: I have some ideas as to what might go here. One is that I am going to try RC plane flying so I will try to get some pictures/video/commentary of that.

I was also thinking of trying a book review, that might be fun. Though I may never be motivated enough to actually write it. :shrug: Sometimes boredom can be...
Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Flying
Old

Second Thoughts...

Posted 06-02-2008 at 04:41 PM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)

:(

I guess because yesterday was the first of the month I was sent a bill for the flying I did Saturday. I took two flights, discovered I had gotten worse for the break I had. My first flight was still on my 5-pack of lessons, my second flight I paid full price for.

It was $ 67.50. :glare: George says I should do about 4-5 flights a week in order to get enough practice and eventually get good enough to solo. :sadcheer: That's around $300 a week! :eek:

Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Flying
Old

Time Missed / Limbo Land

Posted 05-31-2008 at 08:51 PM by Crumb (Cream of The Crap)

So, I have been unable to fly for more than a month due to annoying circumstances. So today I was back in the air for two flights and had a lot to relearn. :sadyup:

It seems I was better at landing and following the tow plane the first time I tried. Now I am struggling and swerving around and just generally not as good as the first time. But now my 5-pack of lessons has run out. The good news is that I don't have to pay the sign up fee yet. I can take my lessons until I am ready to...
Adequately Crumbulent
Posted in Flying