Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > biochemgirl

Rate this Entry

It's so quiet..

Posted 02-03-2008 at 08:36 PM by biochemgirl

The first week without hubby was actually, dare I say, kind of nice. It was just nice to have some alone time to think and digest things I suppose. Plus I was so busy catching up from work I hardly had any down time. Then this week it started to get very quiet. I ended up going home to my mom and dad's for the weekend to just get out of the house for a bit. It will be better when spring hits and it warms up and I can actually get outside. It's just right now in winter stuck in the house that I feel so isolated.

I'm guessing our 5th wedding anniversary coming up next month (St. Paddy's day!) has been weighing on me lately. We had originally planned on renewing our vows on that day since we never got a "real" wedding. Oh well, what can you do? Sometime in the future I suppose. I'll just have to make up a cute anniversary package to send him. :yup: I'm working on making a Valentine's Day package for him right now and I plan on making it very pink and full of hearts...something that will embarass the hell out of him. :muahaha:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7900 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments