Old 01-26-2021, 04:32 PM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
I am all for anything that cleanses your vandalism and brings the Authentic Text to a world in need, peacegirl!

What about Decline and Fall of All Evil? Posting that would really expose my fraud to the world.
You would love that, wouldn’t you? For now people can read the first three chapters.

http://www.declineandfallofallevil.c...3-CHAPTERS.pdf

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-26-2021, 04:36 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
I am all for anything that cleanses your vandalism and brings the Authentic Text to a world in need, peacegirl!

What about Decline and Fall of All Evil? Posting that would really expose my fraud to the world.
You would love that, wouldn’t you? Maybe I will! For now people can read the first three chapters.

:sadcheer: Still just your fake Corrupted Text.

But yes, peacegirl: As the True Steward of the Authentic, I would love to see you embrace the Authentic Text, as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.

What about Inception of the Golden Age? I would be totally owned in front of all these people if you posted that.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You would love that, wouldn’t you? Maybe I will! For now people can read the first three chapters.

:sadcheer: Still just your fake Corrupted Text.

But yes, peacegirl: As the True Steward of the Authentic, I would love to see you embrace the Authentic Text, as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.

What about Inception of the Golden Age? I would be totally owned in front of all these people if you posted that.
I’m going to post all of his books in time, so you can’t get your dirty hands on them and misconstrue everything he’s written. When all is said and done, you will be seen for the fraud you are! What’s the discovery Chuck? :think: Notice that he won’t answer because he doesn’t know. This is what happens when someone doesn’t understand and then tries to make lulz out it by taking everything out of context to make it appear what it’s not.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-26-2021, 04:54 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Ok, peacegirl - you have that right of way. For now, I'll just wait for the link to Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought so anyone who wants it can have it for free.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Ok, peacegirl - you have that right of way. For now, I'll just wait for the link to Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought so anyone who wants it can have it for free.
I will soon enough, and finally you will be silenced! In your effort to hurt me, you have actually helped my cause. :thankyou:

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-26-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 05:15 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
I will soon enough
:yay!:
Old 01-26-2021, 06:11 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Chuck, as you recall, you and I and several others set up a private, password-protected thread to conduct hermeneutics on the rich, multi-layered texts of Seymour Lessans. We had to keep the thread private to escape being pestered by the gaseous written eructations of peacegirl. Our investigations proved immensely profitable: The Boohog Corollary and all the rest.

I now believe we need to rethink the bit about God turning on the sun at noon. One thing we learned was that Lessans was a metaphorical, symbolic writer, and that the key to parsing his arcana was to keep this fact in mind. Like nested Russian dolls, his meanings are wrapped within meanings within other meanings. His works call to mind the Eleusinian Mysteries.

“If God turned on the sun at noon” — this, as I now think, is a metaphor for Harry coming on to Sally, or whomever, in the middle of the day. Harry turns Sally on, and then they get down to bidness.

Everyone sees Sally (the sun) turned on instantly, provided others are watching, because their commencement of congress makes her lust obvious. But only after some eight minutes will others “see the light” — which, as I now think, is a metaphor for orgasm. So the sex act is more than eight minutes long, from penetration to climax! This puts the Kama Sutra to shame! All of this is a coded metaphor for Lessans’ discovery of meta-sex, of transcendent eroticism, as exemplified by his disquisitions on the Ur-Penis that peacegirl censored in her Corrupted Text.

And, like all visionaries, Lessans anticipated the future. Consider, for example, how his metaphor for fucking at noon anticipated future art, notably the 1970s soft-rock hit “Skyrockets in Flight” by The Starland Vocal Band. Look at the following lyrics:

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight

Gonna grab some afternoon delight

My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right'

Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?

When everything's a little clearer in the light of day

And we know the night is always gonna be there any way

It would seen that this band was already familiar with Lessans’ writings, and fully understood what I think should now be called The Parable of the Sexy Sun.
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-26-2021), Stephen Maturin (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Chuck, as you recall, you and I and several others set up a private, password-protected thread to conduct hermeneutics on the rich, multi-layered texts of Seymour Lessans. We had to keep the thread private to escape being pestered by the gaseous written eructations of peacegirl. Our investigations proved immensely profitable: The Boohog Corollary and all the rest.

I now believe we need to rethink the bit about God turning on the sun at noon. One thing we learned was that Lessans was a metaphorical, symbolic writer, and that the key to parsing his arcana was to keep this fact in mind. Like nested Russian dolls, his meanings are wrapped within meanings within other meanings. His works call to mind the Eleusinian Mysteries.

“If God turned on the sun at noon” — this, as I now think, is a metaphor for Harry coming on to Sally, or whomever, in the middle of the day. Harry turns Sally on, and then they get down to bidness.

Everyone sees Sally (the sun) turned on instantly, provided others are watching, because their commencement of congress makes her lust obvious. But only after some eight minutes will others “see the light” — which, as I now think, is a metaphor for orgasm. So the sex act is more than eight minutes long, from penetration to climax! This puts the Kama Sutra to shame! All of this is a coded metaphor for Lessans’ discovery of meta-sex, of transcendent eroticism, as exemplified by his disquisitions on the Ur-Penis that peacegirl censored in her Corrupted Text.

And, like all visionaries, Lessans anticipated the future. Consider, for example, how his metaphor for fucking at noon anticipated future art, notably the 1970s soft-rock hit “Skyrockets in Flight” by The Starland Vocal Band. Look at the following lyrics:

It would seen that this band was already familiar with Lessans’ writings, and fully understood what I think should now be called The Parable of the Sexy Sun.
If it wasn't such a serious discovery I would be laughing with you, because you are quite clever, but you know you are being passive aggressive. You can't stand his claim that the eyes aren't a sense organ which started this whole entire attack against him. His writing was not metaphorical nor was he a symbolic writer. You would do anything to throw out his astute observation regarding the eyes because you don't want it to be true. You believe this would ruin time travel, age regression and all the other science fiction junk you believe in, which is all fantasy. If he was right (which I believe he was), then we would see the sun instantly as long as the requirements of sight are present (i.e., bright enough light and the object (in this case the sun) was within visual range. I'm not getting into this again with you. You actually think he was a compatibilist which is laughable, and you have zilch understanding of his statement: "you are compelled, completely of your own free will (to be humorous)."

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-26-2021 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:48 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:

davidm, as ever, your wisdom is amazing. As you and I have discussed extensively in the private scholars' forum, the construction of the Authentic Text proceeds apace according to basic canonical considerations, including what we call the Lessansian Principle of Self Consistency, which of course means simply that the interpretation of the Authentic Text ought not cause the Authentic Text as interpreted to be inconsistent with itself. That would be absurd! Thus, by deriving (scientifically, mathematically, undeniably, and indeed elegantly) the Parable of the Sexy Sun - the Total Eclipse of the Wang, the Discourse on the Morning Wood, call it what you will - the textual integrity of the Authentic Text is again upheld, as it is entirely harmonious with the unambiguous statement that "Einstein was positive and right."

The Allegory of the Bone Ranger reminds us to read it in the context of, and not separately from, the solemn invocation of the Ur-penis. For fidelity to the Authentic Text requires us to interpret its lessons in context, and not in cold, contextless isolation. That sort of decontextualization leads only to failure and Corruption of peacegirl's sort, as she has tried (and persistently, perhaps inevitably, failed) to paraphrase the Authentic Text into some sort of glossy book of aphorisms and her prudish rules. By ripping portions of the Authentic Text from their literary context, the Corrupted Text produces an effect that is at once ridiculous and unliterary.

All that is required to remedy this Corruption is fidelity to the Authentic Text. Fidelity to the Authentic Text perforce requires rejection of the Corrupted Text.

davidm, I must express my thanks, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, to you and all those who contribute to scholarship of the Authentic Text here. We who interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime owe you a debt of gratitude.
Thanks, from:
davidm (01-26-2021), Stephen Maturin (01-27-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 09:03 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Thank you, Chuck. You have been a great guru to me, and others I am sure, in our exegesis of these texts.

Now let’s be clear: Roughly 8.5 minutes in the metaphorical sex act — the time it takes from penetration (God/Seymour turns on the sun/Sally) to climax (others see the light/orgasm) is from penetration to climax only. The broader sex act, from foreplay to after-cuddling, might take much longer, IRL. But in the Lessans cosmogony, the ol’ in and out (parking the pink Cadillac in the Garage of Love, as Vivisectus once so aptly put it) involves penetration/orgasm ONLY, and we know, in context, that this is what Lessans is discussing, owing to his astute and undeniable observation that we fall in love with our partners’ genitals, and not with our partners.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-26-2021, 09:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Vaginal penetration only, obviously, without contraception.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-26-2021, 10:47 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
Vaginal penetration only, obviously, without contraception.
Unless one is of a limited variety of homo-sexuals, but in the Golden Age they will be compelled of their own free will to fade away.

Note, too, that after the old in and out, it will be mathematically impossible for husbands and wives to share the same bed. Ideally, if possible, they will not even share the same planet.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-27-2021, 03:24 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Unless one is of a limited variety of homo-sexuals, but in the Golden Age they will be compelled of their own free will to fade away.
Except, of course, for the roughly 2% of homo-sexuals who are of the glandular or inherited varieties. As we now know, the 98% of homo-sexuals who qualify as environmental are homo-sexual only because, in our blame ridden world, chicks won't bang them because they are so flouncingly effeminate. Despite being sexually attracted to women alone, these so-called "gay" men opt to schween other similarly situated men. When the Golden Age arrives (would have been here already but for a certain vacuous hack), chicks will refrain from barnyard boohoggery, learn to cook a decent plate of spaghetti and meatballs, and happily bang men regardless of how much flouncing they do! These truths are mathematical, scientific and undeniable (that is to say, undeniable, undeniable and undeniable).

For those 2-percenters, it will help greatly that hateful homophobic bigots like you-know-who will fall by the wayside as well. For our environmental homo-sexual brethren, though:

:notes2:

Once upon a time there was wang up my ass
But now it's strictly cooze on my shlong
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the dong

:notes2:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 03:32 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

:notes2: Turn around, dog eyes :notes2:
Thanks, from:
Old 01-27-2021, 01:39 PM

You can all try to rip Lessans’ book apart, and twist the meaning of everything he’s written to make his 30 year work unrecognizable, but I will have the last word maybe not in this forum, but in a much bigger platform! I hope people can get beyond the vicious lies, the making a comedy out of such a serious work, and the false accusations about who this man was. This has been the most horrible attack on this man and me, for no reason other than they think he was wrong about his claims, which in their mind gives them justification to hurt his legacy and my effort to get this knowledge brought to light. It will never happen because truth always wins in the end!

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-27-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:03 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Ugh, that is still just some "free sample" from your awful fake Corrupted Text. That was left behind years ago after being exposed as a counterfeit. It is regrettable that peacegirl is so helpeless to understand the Authentic Text because she has so little regard for the Author's talent. For example:
Quote:
His writing was not metaphorical nor was he a symbolic writer.
Scientifically, mathematically, undeniably, and demonstrably wrong.

peacegirl would have you believe - after she gets her hands on your $25.99, of course - that there is a literal door marked Man's Will Is not Free; that there is a literal fiery dragon, guarding the invisible key and door, to be slain by a literal prince; simply because she wrongly thinks the Author was not metaphorical or symbolic.

Is it any wonder that her counterfeit Corrupted Text is such a failure?
Old 01-27-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Ugh, that is still just some "free sample" from your awful fake Corrupted Text. That was left behind years ago after being exposed as a counterfeit. It is regrettable that peacegirl is so helpeless to understand the Authentic Text because she has so little regard for the Author's talent. For example:
Quote:
His writing was not metaphorical nor was he a symbolic writer.
Scientifically, mathematically, undeniably, and demonstrably wrong.

You Chuck are unable to discriminate between a metaphor and a statement of proof. You don’t have a chance trying to disprove this discovery. You are going to be a very embarrassed loser one day. You can mark my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by “Chuck”
peacegirl would have you believe - after she gets her hands on your $25.99, of course - that there is a literal door marked Man's Will Is not Free; that there is a literal fiery dragon, guarding the invisible key and door, to be slain by a literal prince; simply because she wrongly thinks the Author was not metaphorical or symbolic.

This guy is now in defensive mode because he’s being viewed for the liar that he is. He is trying to hypnotize you through repetition over and over as if repetition makes him right. He keeps saying that my whole purpose is to make money which is a joke. It will come down to you, the reader, believing in this fraud or taking a chance with me, who lived with this man my whole life. I am the true steward. What do you have to lose to read the first three chapters of my “corrupted” book (:giggle:]. I challenge anyone to have the courage to use your own judgment because you will be the ultimate judge. These 3 trolls do not have the power to get you all to believe them unless you give them that power, just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz gave power to the man behind the curtain until she realized she had the power within her which took her home!

This thread shows how determined he and his other narcissist cronies are committed to throwing me and my father under the bus without any remorse for the hurt they are causing. Chuck could not wait to post anything in order that my link is not seen. Just realize that if this forum still exists, people will see Chuck for his obsession with me and my father. It’s uncanny and could be seen as a psychological experiment to understand the nature of people who think too highly of themselves. They’re called narcissists. He meets the definition.

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-27-2021 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:57 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
It’s uncanny and could be seen as a psychological experiment to understand the nature of people who think too highly of themselves. They’re called narcissists. He meets the definition.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
It’s uncanny and could be seen as a psychological experiment to understand the nature of people who think too highly of themselves. They’re called narcissists. He meets the definition.
Oh my god, he was joking that he’s the Messiah. Why can’t he see the joke which was Lessans way to lighten such a heavy book? Anyone can see that he’s looking for ways to discredit the author. How can anyone judge a book fairly when it has not been read in sequence while their only purpose is to find what they’re looking for which is to find flaws that don’t exist. The way they do that is to take things out of context. He clearly stated that the laws of our nature that are bringing about this change in human conduct have nothing to do with him. He just happened to observe these laws through years of reading literature and philosophy. He didn’t create these laws. He said this over and over. Of course Chuck didn’t see this because he wants to make Lessans into a person that has no resemblance to him. He, unlike Chuck, was a kind man whose only intention was to help change our world for the better through this discovery. And Chuck, as hard as he’s trying, won’t be able to extinguish what is true!

Old 01-27-2021, 03:57 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Oh my god, he was joking that he’s the Messiah. Why can’t he see the joke which was Lessans way to lighten such a heavy book?
One certainly couldn't see that looking at your Corrupted Text, since you deleted it entirely. :shrug:
Thanks, from:
Old 01-27-2021, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh my god, he was joking that he’s the Messiah. Why can’t he see the joke which was Lessans way to lighten such a heavy book?
One certainly couldn't see that looking at your Corrupted Text, since you deleted it entirely. :shrug:
I’m not staying here much longer other than putting the link to the first three chapters of my “corrupted” (:laugh:) book. I will never be able to discuss the actual discovery, which these 3 trolls have prevented. Anyone who wants to ask questions after reading the first three chapters can go to my public Facebook page and join. I will block Maturin, Chuck and Davidm. Maybe progress can be made when they aren’t there to ruin it.

Old 01-27-2021, 04:41 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
I’m not staying here much longer other than putting the link to the first three chapters of my “corrupted” (:laugh:) book.
ok bye peacegirl
Quote:
Quote:
I will soon enough
:pinocchio:
Old 01-27-2021, 06:01 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Ugh, that is still just some "free sample" from your awful fake Corrupted Text.
A free sample of dog shit is still dog shit. :yup: I find considerable solace in peacegirl's nearly two decades of absolute failure in attempting to sell her heinous fraud, the Corrupted Text.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Old 01-27-2021, 06:39 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:

Alas, peacegirl is too pedantic and literal-minded to appreciate her father’s greatness, which is one of several reasons that she ruthlessly mutilated his texts.

Bearing in mind that Lessans was the master of myth, metaphor and misdirection, his texts richly layered, let us now, armed with this knowledge, revisit an important matter. Let us now talk turkey, so to say, about spaghetti and meatballs.

In the New World, wives will be compelled of their own free will to undertake a special study to prepare for their husbands the best damned spaghetti and meatballs in the history of spaghetti and meatballs.

Now what is spaghetti? Thin noodles. What is a noodle? Metaphorically, centuries ago, it meant a stupid person; by now it has evolved, widely, to mean a smart person: one who “uses one’s noodle.”

And what is a meatball? Metaphorically, a dull, stupid person; cousin of “meathead.”

Is there a coded message here? Is Lessans talking about the mingling of the smart (noodles) with the dumb (meatballs)?

Notice, crucially, that in a typical spaghetti and meatballs meal, there are more noodles (smart) than meatballs (dumb). However, the meatballs (dumb) have disproportionate influence owing to their greater size.

What does that remind you of, friends?

Maybe how meatballs in the Red States have disproportionate influence over the noodles in the Blue States because of the anachronistic Electoral College? Hmm?

Granted, the analogy does not quite go through, but all analogies have their limits; what we are pointing out here, friends, is that voters in sparsely populated states have outsize influence (even though they aren’t actually of greater size in population) because of the Electoral College.

Now notice further: While talking about his metaphorical spaghetti and meatballs, Lessans also advocates rumpy-pumpy on the dinner table (provided no little ones are present!) — the very place where spaghetti and meatballs (hereafter S&M) are served!

Verily, the scales now fall from one’s eyes.

Dinner-table rumpy-pumpy will produce gaggles of children. Most of them will be Noodles (smart) but some will be Meatballs (dumb). While the smart will outnumber the dumb, the dumb will have disproportionate influence over the world. This is the reality of S&M (plus whips and chains, but that’s a separate subject).

Ask yourself:Is it possible that way back when this great visionary wrote his groundbreaking works in the 50s and 60s, Lessans, Nostradamus-like with his Saga of Spaghetti and Meatballs, anticipated the outcome of 2016 presidential election??

Think about it!

Granted, this is all somewhat speculative, but I suggest it could be a fructifying line of future Lessansology hermeneutics among Chuck, Maturin, myself and others.
Thanks, from:
Old 01-27-2021, 06:47 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Lessans
[A]ll war must end between 1975 and 1980.
Unfortunately, Lessans (that's Lessans, not "Snassel" as peacegirl would have you believe) sorely underestimated the ability of his incompetent idiot daughter to fuck everything up. :sadcheer:

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy