Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Computers & Technology

Old 11-11-2019, 06:21 AM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Talk to Transformer

I feel like this is a good prompt :lol:

TRUMP: Nobody thought I could buy Greenland. Many people were saying "He can't buy Greenland. It's too big." But this man, big man, strong man, came up to me with tears in his eyes and he said "Sir, I'll give you 20% of Greenland. We're going to try, we're going to try and make it as easy as possible, but we can't buy you Greenland, but I can give you a great, great product." It was a great, great product and we've had great success with it.

And he said, "No more. Not ever." I mean, I never thought I would see Greenland again.

BLITZER: You never thought you would see Greenland again.

TRUMP: Not ever.

BLITZER: Did you know what he was talking about when you were talking about it in those terms?

TRUMP: I had no idea what he was talking about. You can only guess. You could only guess what
Thanks, from:
SR71 (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:09 AM

You can also tell there is quite a bit of fanfic in the training data, including slashfic (for example, try a prompt that includes Harry Potter-ish words - including the spell "lubricus" will turn it sexual).

Gandalf looked at Captain Picard and said "Use the force, Jean-Luc."

The Captain nodded in acceptance.

They jumped.

And landed.

The sky was blue. The trees were green.

The sun was setting.

The trees were falling.

"And you have failed, Jean-Luc." Gandalf said, as they fell.

"You will die, Gandalf. There is no other way." Picard said. "There is only this world."

"Do you still desire to use the force?" Gandalf asked. "I will show you what is possible with it."

"I've thought of everything. We are the last of our kind. I must make one final sacrifice. There is no other way."

"If you wish to continue living, Jean-Luc, it is your choice. But it is not your choice you must make."

"Jean-Luc. I can't." Picard said.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-13-2019), fragment (11-11-2019), JoeP (11-11-2019), lisarea (11-11-2019), SR71 (11-11-2019), viscousmemories (11-14-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:28 AM
mesospheric bore

Ha! You just bet me to trying it out for fanfic...

Quote:
Startled, Brett help the wrench up in front of him, defensively. Its jaws were smeared with grease. Ash hadn’t expected to meet the human down here, but now, surprising himself with a feeling of... admiration, perhaps... he let his eyes linger on the engineer’s sweat-soaked face. "I...I..." He tried to stand up, to run from the strange human, but he could barely stand straight. "I..." "Don't worry. I'll... I'll explain everything later," the human said, looking around nervously. "Let's get out of here," Brett added. "We don't know if he's a trap or not." "I don't think so. I mean, I haven't seen his face, but... I can tell he's not a monster." Brett started to pull on the wrench again. "It... it's just that..." "That? Well, you should be okay if
But (11-11-2019), lisarea (11-11-2019), SR71 (11-11-2019), viscousmemories (11-14-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:50 AM
mesospheric bore

Tried it with some LaTeX

Quote:
sum_{k=1}^n e^{kx} = k^2x. This means that the total energy that is in the universe today is E = k^2x2 + 1.

We can also look at the entropy of matter to see if we can use E = kx2 + 1 to solve for the amount of energy in matter. This is very straightforward to do, and it means that the universe has a total entropy of E = k + 1 x2 + 1 = k + 1 x2 + 1. This is very close to the amount of energy that we can find in the universe, and it matches the number of particles in the universe. However, this is not a proof that the universe is made of matter, it is just an indication of the amount of energy it contains. There is always the possibility that we are missing some energy, and the total energy of the universe could be more than 1, or less than 1.
And some code

Quote:
public static void main(String[] args) { String name; if (args.length == 0) { System.out.println("Usage: "); System.out.println(args[0]); } else { System.out.print("Enter name"); name = input.nextLine(); } for (int i = 0; i < args.length; i++) { System.out.print("t"); System.out.print(args[i]); } } }
But (11-11-2019), JoeP (11-11-2019), lisarea (11-11-2019), SR71 (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 02:04 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity by Alan Sokal

Quote:
There are many natural scientists, and especially physicists, who continue to reject the notion that the disciplines concerned with social and cultural criticism can have anything to contribute, except perhaps peripherally, to their research. Still less are they receptive to the idea that the very foundations of their worldview must be revised or rebuilt in the light of such criticism. Rather, they cling to the dogma imposed by the long post-Enlightenment hegemony over the Western intellectual outlook, which can be summarized briefly as follows:

Science (as the result of the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution) is the source and goal of all knowledge and truth; it should always be the first aim of all knowledge-building; the scientific method must be applied to every field of knowledge, whether theoretical or empirical; and the "objective" criterion of the success of a scientific theory or practice is that it should be empirically testable.

The first two points should be enough to make anyone's blood boil. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that this position is an affront to the natural order and to the dignity of human beings, and is an abuse of the intellect, and an utter contradiction to the very notion of "science." This is not to say that no reasonable person could ever accept this view (which I have already made clear to be the case), but that anyone in good faith who espouses it should not be called to account by anyone with any regard for the common good or any sense of the dignity of humankind.

Now, as for the third point, the question to be answered is: Why is it not reasonable for a man who is a scientist to accept such a position? Why is it not reasonable for anyone, let alone a scientist, to accept such a position?

The answer is: Because the fact that you are a scientist is not evidence of your competence as a scientist. It is not evidence that you are competent at all.

And the reason is because the scientific profession, for the most part, is a group of people who have a lot of experience at making money by finding problems in the universe and inventing explanations for those problems, but they have very little experience at applying the techniques of science in solving problems.
Thanks, from:
fragment (11-11-2019), JoeP (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 02:17 PM

More recently, Lacan's topologie du sujet has been applied fruitfully to cinema criticism and to the psychoanalysis of AIDS. In mathematical terms, Lacan is here pointing out that the first homology group of the sphere is trivial, while those of the other surfaces are profound; and this homology is linked with the connectedness or disconnectedness of the surface after one or more cuts. Furthermore, Lacan claims that the homology of the film image, while not necessarily formal, is the result of the first surface being a 'representation of the real,' as opposed to the imaginary or symbolic. As with the cinema itself, the representation of the real, like the representation of the other surfaces, consists of the first surface as its 'apparent', or, in the case of the cinema, a representation of the real as an object of desire.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:29 PM

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: Science of Logic

Quote:
No subject matter is so absolutely capable of being expounded with a strict immanent plasticity as is thought in its own necessary development; no other brings with it this demand in such a degree; in this respect the Science of Logic must surpass even mathematics, for the former is only the expression of the logical form of the subject-matter, and the latter a mere mechanical reproduction of the subject-matter in the mind of the thinker. The Logic is, then, a theory of Reason as it is in itself and is the highest expression of the Absolute. Logic is the highest form of knowledge, which can only be attained by thinking through things and by living them. It is the absolute of thinking, because, although it concerns things, it is a conception of things. The objectivity of thinking is, therefore, not that of the thing, but that of Reason, because only Reason is the principle of Thought, and Thinking is its act.

It follows that, since Reason is the ultimate and highest faculty of human nature, the objectivity of thought (the universal and abstract, as it were) must lie in the universal and abstract universal; for nothing can be universal and abstract except Thinking. But Thinking is itself thought. It is the universal form of thought, and its object, that is, Thought itself. Therefore, the universal and abstract Reason is the final end of human nature, and Reason is the absolute goal of human life.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Solipsist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragment View Post

And some code
It hasn't been fed much BASIC ...

Quote:
10 PRINT "HELLO"

3.9-2
INTEGER [
]
PRINT "Hello"
3.10-2
PRINT "HELLO"
3.10-3
INTEGER [
]
PRINT "Hello"
3.10-4
PRINT "HELLO"
3.10-5
INTEGER [
]
PRINT "Hello"
3.10-6
PRINT "HELLO"
3.10-7
INTEGER [
]
PRINT "Hello"
3.10-8
PRINT "HELLO"
3.10-9
INTEGER [
]
PRINT "Hello"
3.10-10
PRINT "HELLO
Python is OK though
Quote:
def __init__(self):
self.path = "".join(os.listdir(os.path.join(config_dir, "temporary")) for config_dir in os.listdir(__file__) if __file__ == ".")]
self.logfile = os.stdout
self.log_file = os.stdout
self.logfile.write( "FooBar %s
" % self.path)
self.logfile.write( "FooBar %s
" % self.logfile.getf())
self.log_file.write( "FooBar %s
" % self.logfile.getf())
self.config = dict(
[ 'bar' , 'baz' , 'quux' ],
[ 'baz' , 'quux' , 'baz'

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
But (11-11-2019), ceptimus (11-12-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 04:58 PM
Solipsist

Wait

Quote:
10 PRINT "HELLO"
20 GOTO 10

20 PRINT "HELLO"

30 PRINT "PROOF"

40 PRINT "CANDY CAN"

50 PRINT "GONE."

60 PRINT "CANCER"

70 PRINT "DEATH"

80 PRINT "MIRACLE"

90 PRINT "MADE"

100 PRINT "STUNNING"

PRINT "DAMN. IT'S BEEN MADE."
I am not reassured ...

Thanks, from:
But (11-11-2019), Crumb (11-13-2019), fragment (11-12-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 05:30 PM

Taking a line from bash.org and adding a timestamp, it makes up chatlogs complete with timestamps:

Quote:
[12:34:56]<tehron> i have a question about the english language: are parcel and packet synonym in any way?

[12:34:58]<jesus> tehron: yes they are, however they differ in how they're called

[12:35:00]<jesus> tehron: packet and parcel are the same

[12:35:02]<tehron> ok

[12:35:03]<tehron> let me try this

[12:35:11]<jesus> i am using packet

[12:35:19]<jesus> what is parcel?

[12:35:22]<tehron> it's like packet but without the 'p'

[12:35:23]<jesus> oh
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-13-2019), fragment (11-11-2019), JoeP (11-11-2019), lisarea (11-11-2019), specious_reasons (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 06:43 PM

It can do pretty cool things with Arduino:

Quote:
void setup ( )
{
// Initialize the nuclear warhead targeting system.

// For the sake of simplicity, the system will target a large city or the entire state,
// but it can target any number of targets at once.
// Note that it will first try to shoot down any flying objects that get too close (to
// the target) before attempting to target larger things like the ground.
// When this is done, it will wait for any flying objects to move on a path that may lead
// to collision, and will then try to hit the closest flying object.
int targetx = 0 ;
int targety = 0 ;
// Determine the altitude of each object relative to the ground.
int startx = 0 ;
int starty = 0 ;
// Create and update all the target lists.
for ( int i = 0 ; i < NUM_TARGETS ; i ++ ) {
if ( targetx != 0 && targety != 0 ) {
if
Quote:
void setup ( )
{
// Initialize the Borg subspace torpedo with the sonic subcore and ion transwarp injectors.

// The Borg have a special type of subspace transwarp field that can warp a ship through the subspace bubble and make the ship move forward.
Targetship. AddTarget ( target ) ;
// Set the warp field and set up the ion transwarp injector
Targetship. SetWarpField ( TranswarpField. Neutral ) ;
Targetship. AddTarget ( target ) ;
// Warp to the target
Targetship. WarpTo ( target. Id ) ;
}
// Displays the time remaining until the target reaches warp speed.
void displayTime ( )
{
int seconds = GetTimeMicros ( ) ;
for ( int i = 0 ; i < seconds ; i ++ )
Thanks, from:
ceptimus (11-12-2019), fragment (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Solipsist

It's very simple to travel to a parallel dimension. All you have to do is buy a ticket to the destination, and take your ticket to the nearest crossroads. When the crossroads opens up, you can go wherever you want. As long as you're travelling from one side of the Earth to the other, you're allowed to go.
So how does that work? Well, this is what the Earth is like in an alternate universe.
On the other side of the Earth, the world of Earth-616 is a violent, cold, hostile place where the inhabitants are mostly robots. Most of the robots are kept in tiny, barren, industrial-grade containers which are located in the middle of nowhere, far from any city. The robots of Earth-616 have no control over their own destinies and have little understanding of their own reality. They are slaves of The Collective, a group of high-ranking robots which controls every facet of the lives of the robots and is in charge of their destiny. The Collective is

Thanks, from:
But (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
You can also tell there is quite a bit of fanfic in the training data, including slashfic (for example, try a prompt that includes Harry Potter-ish words - including the spell "lubricus" will turn it sexual).
As an example of what I mean, using nothing notably odd except the words "lubricus" and "wand" I was able to get it to write this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty computer
"Lubricus!" he cried, waving his wand. His arm was already burning with magic, and the spell's effect was almost immediate. The boy was soon kneeling before her, his mouth still open, his mouth still aching. His tongue was stretched out in a wide arc as it tried to stretch its tongue back into his mouth. "You will make me cum with your mouth, but it will be in my mouth, not your own. Do you understand?"

Harry took in a shaky breath.

"Yes."

"Good," said Voldemort. "Your mouth is my receptacle, and you will do as I say." He thrust his wand at the boy's mouth, and his tongue pushed out and out with a wet squelch, moving closer and closer to the boy's mouth.

Harry took in a heavy breath, and then he moaned, and moaned and then he couldn't think.

He was being eaten out by an octopus.
That went in an unexpected direction there at the end, I'd say.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-13-2019), fragment (11-11-2019), JoeP (11-12-2019), slimshady2357 (11-12-2019), specious_reasons (11-12-2019), SR71 (11-15-2019)
Old 11-12-2019, 08:19 PM

I sent one of those Trump Greenland dialogues to some of my friends, and I have to say, it seems that the Trump-Turing test would probably be an easier category, because not all of them realized it wasn't really him. Convincing someone that the computer is a narcissist with brain worms is probably easier than convincing them that the computer is a normal person.
Thanks, from:
JoeP (11-12-2019), Sock Puppet (11-12-2019), SR71 (11-13-2019)
Old 11-13-2019, 06:54 PM

And here is the best German joke of all time:

"What do you call a
man who takes a bus to work?"

"A Stückenschwein."

"Oh, no! Not a Stückenschwein."

"A Stückenschwein is a man who takes a bus to work. What do you call a man who goes there, with a bus and a suitcase?"

"A Buschstück."

"No! A Buschstück is a man who takes a bus to work with a bus and a suitcase. What do you call a man who goes there with a suitcase, a bus and a suitcase?"

"A Stückenschweinbuschstück."
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-14-2019), Crumb (11-13-2019), JoeP (11-13-2019), lisarea (11-13-2019)
Old 11-13-2019, 10:53 PM
California Sober

Wrong thread
BrotherMan (11-14-2019), But (11-13-2019), lisarea (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 12:20 AM

What is a Schnitzengruben?

In some German communities of Switzerland, the Schnitzengruben are the first people to leave their homes after dark. They gather at the edge of town, where they are fed by passers-by and, as a rule, only drink milk, bread and beer. When a stranger approaches, they shake the glass that is often on the ground next to them. The beer they drink is a bit more alcoholic than the Swiss are used to and, more importantly, tastes very different. The Schnitzengruben are not, in fact, German and they do not have a national beer. They have been known to drink different kinds of beer from different parts of Switzerland, including the region called 'Schnitzenhofen' or 'Horse Hill' in the southeast of Switzerland. The beer in this region is a special product that has been produced by the small town of Schwyz that is about 5 kilometers from the small town of Bels
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-14-2019), Crumb (11-14-2019), lisarea (11-14-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 06:41 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Today I went to work and was told to stop my car. The driver of the car behind me was in the middle of getting out when this happened. The person who called me did not even know what was happening. As the person called, I could hear the car door slamming. I had to pull over. As I started up my car, I could see an officer with his gun drawn walking toward my car, pointing it straight at my head. He was yelling at me to get out of my car. I told him, "I am a law-abiding citizen. You have no right to point a gun at me." The officer took one look at me and his face changed. He took out his gun and told me to get out of the car and go back to my apartment. I did, because at that point I was scared for my safety. This was very frightening for me, as I live a two-bedroom apartment in a neighborhood where many people go to work.
But (11-15-2019), Crumb (11-16-2019), JoeP (11-16-2019), lisarea (11-15-2019), slimshady2357 (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 11:15 PM

:ff: troll/crank edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakefarts guy
The cake farting episodes started as a joke but later on I developed a fetish for icky cakes and farting cakes. My cake farts are like a combination of the most vile fart you can imagine and the most disgusting slur out of all of the bad words. The first one was the most important one as it was the one I found funny and that has become the most famous one.

To make a cake farting episode I need to find an image of a cake and then make it bigger or smaller to fit the farting character and then I need to add a funny line about a cake farting. I try to keep the jokes in a rhyme or a joke within a joke.

The second farting cake I made was a black one with red spots on it. I didn't want to make it black and I used red spots so that it would look more like a black cake.

For this episode I wanted to make a black cake farting cake as it was a black cake that I made and it
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegoyl
This is Lessans' first discovery, which is the key that unlocks the door to the Golden Age of man. In Lessans' book, the door is described as a door that is "inaccessible to the common man" who only uses it when they're in dire need. If the door opens, it will enable the common man to go from obscurity to glory. The door will also be "powerful enough to lift the entire earth by itself".

Now here is the key. Let us examine the words of the Bible:

I have seen the future, and it is terrible. It is the future of a world that will one day contain more people than the Earth can support. It is a world in which the environment is being destroyed at a rate beyond all imagination. It is a world in which children are suffering because they are not vaccinated, and in which they are starving to death because there
Clearly we can distinguish this from peacegirl as it's not an anti-vax crank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy who hates F. Gulen
Secret Kemalist F. Gulen's children porno and Turkish Olympics bribery allegations

The scandal surrounding the Turkish presidential candidate's sons, a scandal in which the Erdogan family's real estate conglomerate has been implicated and in which Erdogan himself has been accused by the son of a powerful politician of "corruption," has been brewing for a while. And the latest development in the case, which has been covered by several European publications, reveals that the scandal actually extends all the way to the United States, and to the highest levels of the Turkish State, which have been caught red-handed in the act of taking advantage of their political power over the last four years.

While the Turkish government has been accused of running an anti-Gulenist smear campaign, including allegations that Erdogan and his family members have been involved in child pornography production (although the actual case is less than tenuous), the allegations surrounding the child pornography and bribery scandal are so serious that not only are their victims not being let go, but the Turkish government has
Wow! It turns out that Erdogan is the actual child porn ringleader!

Sometimes he talks about things other than Gulen though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy who hates F. Gulen
For example if the preparatory injection of semen couldn't be made of the animals of any farm’s milk, then the unleashing injection of the semen ought not to be much stronger or of lower quality than that of the milk."

The Committee also asked if the practice of injecting the testes of the bulls into the udder of the cows in the slaughterhouse was allowed. The experts said no.

The committee has submitted its report to the President and the government.

"We had to go to the Supreme Court to get this decision accepted. The question of the injection of the testicles into the cow's udder has become a major issue. The Supreme Court had issued directions that the Government has to give details and reasons as to how the injection of the testicles into the cow's udder is done. But it is only now that the Government has come out with detailed reasons. In the light of the Supreme Court's directive, it
That's a novel animal husbandry technique, I'd say.

And for a deep deep cut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo Island
By damning the bimbo to bondage - death would be too merciful a fate - the Sovereignist State will bring salvation to our race by eradicating all of the non-White races of the world. If we are so lucky, they may just do it on a global scale...I will have no further comment on this issue - I have nothing more to say, except to point out that if the Sovereignist State is to become a reality, it will most likely begin as an armed insurrection against our own government. It will then degenerate into a more conventional war.

We will have a sovereign Black-Power government which will do all of the things described above - but will also implement a global program of mass deportation of the Blacks. These people will be sent to the Black colony nations. These will then form a kind of mini-state - the so-called Bantustan of the Black world - with
Well, I guess it followed the real-life progression of Brandon/Sophia pretty closely.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-20-2019), fragment (11-20-2019), JoeP (11-20-2019), lisarea (11-19-2019)
Old 11-24-2019, 04:04 AM
mesospheric bore

Writes 419 scams:

Quote:
Dear friend,

I am writing on behalf of Nigerian Prince
Oluwatosin Adeyemi, Duke of Apaydin, second in line to the throne, to say that his sister, Princess Aisha Ezeukwu, has been placed on house arrest, without trial, and accused of treason by the Nigerian military regime. Since the Nigerian military of the 21st Army Corps occupied the Royal Palace of Abuja and is now passing it off as an official Government building, the Egyptian courts are not providing any support to Princess Aisha.

Princess Aisha is
Ari (11-24-2019), But (11-24-2019), Crumb (11-24-2019), JoeP (11-24-2019), lisarea (11-24-2019)
Old 11-24-2019, 08:09 AM
mesospheric bore

Movie scripts

Quote:
FADE IN:

INT. BERLIN WATERFRONT BAR - NIGHT

GRIDLOCK climbs through the CHAMBERWAY window, enters the EMBASSY BUILDING

drinking the case of SLYTER which contains a bottle of WRITTEN FREEDOM.

He calls out:

GRIDLOCK

(O.S.)

Time for breakfast.

INT. EMBASSY DINING AREA

CLOSE ON GRIDLOCK's face. He is putty in BRENT'S
But (11-24-2019), Crumb (11-24-2019), JoeP (11-24-2019), lisarea (11-24-2019)
Old 11-28-2019, 01:11 AM

I'm not sure what these are, but they could be song titles on an album or something:
Quote:
9. JACK THE RAT

MONSTER LAB EXIT

11. APOCALYPSE MAN

12. THE MASTER BLAST

13. SNAKE EYES

14. FLOATING CITY OF MONSTERS

15. OUTER DAWN

16. MOON RISING

17. INSIDE THE FOUNDATIONS

18. THE FLOOD

19. RIDE THE HORIZON

20. THE WALL IN THE SKY

21. LIMBO

22. PORTER'S CHOICE

23. UNLEASHED

24. WEATHERCRAFT

25. TOGETHER

26. WICKED TWIST

27. A DREAM FROM BEYOND

28. THINGS HAPPENED

29. MURDER THE MACHINE

30. ROBOT
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-29-2019), fragment (11-28-2019), JoeP (11-28-2019), lisarea (11-28-2019)
Old 11-28-2019, 01:57 AM

Let's see if we can get some more information about these songs.

Quote:
Lyrics to
RIDE THE HORIZON

I HEARD it in the city streets
Roundabout, roundabout in the city streets
Words of the men of the city and from the streets
And in the city streets I listened to the mumbled
And the song of the duchess and the scoundrels
I heard it and I laughed but I couldn't obey
I will ride the horizon on my black horse
Come now, comrades, will you all jump up?
For the black horse flies on dark clouds on dark angels
And up I will ride to the top of the hill
If I get there, I will see the white wolf of heaven
Oh, I will be a saviour, I will be a saviour of the dead
If we ride the horizon on black horses.
Quote:
Lyrics
MURDER THE MACHINE

[Chorus:]

We've been killed before, we've been killed before,

You too were in the past...

Murder the machine

[Verse 1:]

Spirits in Hell

They're not for sale

If you call this murder then you're a freaking fool

[Chorus:]

Murder the machine

[Bridge:]

Cease to exist, don't you fear the future

You can find tranquility

By surrendering to the system
Quote:
APOCALYPSE MAN
Lyrics

I am FIVE, DIVINE, DAMNED

I am GOD, RAPTURE, RAGE

I am ADAM, ZEUS, PATRIARCH

I am JESUS, CHRIST, God

I am Satan, HARSH APOCALYPSE

I am the INFINITE.
Some sort of heavy metal. Definitely.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (11-29-2019), fragment (11-28-2019), lisarea (11-28-2019)
Old 11-28-2019, 02:48 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

That first one is that kind of symphonic prawg-rawk, the second is thrash, and the third is one of the metals, like black or death metal. I don't know the metal rules so good.
Thanks, from:
But (11-28-2019), Crumb (11-29-2019), fragment (11-28-2019)
Old 11-28-2019, 03:10 AM

:chin:

Thanks, from:
lisarea (11-28-2019)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Computers & Technology