Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs

Old

Oh dear. An empty blog.

Posted 09-07-2007 at 12:51 AM by curses (Curses! Foiled again!)

Well, now it isn't. I hope you didn't come here expecting any sort of fantastic diatribe or compelling revelation into the workings of the universe.

I can talk about Diatribe, of course, or maybe Red Temple Spirits or Pagans, or possibly even A Certain Ratio. I know music, so I might just do that. Plus it'll get Ymir's blood and Watser? to comment and recommend more music. It just might be a diabolical plan in the making.

But for right now I'm happily sitting at...
Coffee, tea, anti-Nazi
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Great Cheesy Mash Conspiracy

Posted 09-05-2007 at 03:38 PM by slimshady2357

Ok, there really was no conspiracy. In actuality I never suggested there was one. But the fact remains that people were talking about cheesy mash and my mash was unquestionably not cheesy, not even remotely, nary a sign of cheese.

So my lovely and wonderful (not to mention dead sexy) wife offered to make dinner last night. Usually, I make the meals, since she loves my fabulous cooking. Oh yes, it's not just my buns that are the best. Since we had both worked extra long hours that...
forever in search of dill pickle doritos
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Very well then...

Posted 09-05-2007 at 09:24 AM by Brimshack

Okay, so I was going to add a small bit of bloggitude to my last entry. By that of course, I really mean to suggest that I was actually going to modify my first entry, because of course it was not only my last entrt, but also my first one. This is not to say that the entry was my first and last one, because that would imply more emphasis on the lastness of the pair-part structure first-last thus generating a vision of the absolute finality that only certain kinds of firstness convey whereas in fact...
Northier Than Thou
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I can has blog?

Posted 09-05-2007 at 09:02 AM by Brimshack

Aha!

At last, I have a blog of my own. MY VERY OWN! I tell you it is a good thing, this blog-o-mine. It is a good blog. It is a good blog, because it is MY blog. A blog of my VERY OWN.

I shall now contemplate the things which I wish to bloggerize with MY BLOG. Indeed, tis a great responsibility, the very concept of this thing. In due time, shall I return with great bloggings. Should no one read it, I will be fin with that, because you see I shall be content in the...
Northier Than Thou
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My buns are the best!

Posted 09-03-2007 at 10:08 AM by slimshady2357

It's true, Sou tells me so. They may not be perfectly round and they're definitely not firm, but they do smell delicious. Seriously, one whiff of my soft, scrumptious buns and you'll want to take a big bite out of them. They're 2/3 brown and 1/3 white even though the sun rarely caresses their supple skin.

I make them in our Morphy Richards Breadmaker, which was worth every penny. You have to shape them and bake them in the oven, but the breadmaker turns the various ingredients into...
forever in search of dill pickle doritos
Posted in Uncategorized